Dom's Enforcer application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
STEAM NAME: Dom_

IN-GAME NAME: Dom Gandhi

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:68712767

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE AN ENFORCER:

I’d like to start off by clarifying for those who may not know, I was recently demoted from Moderator. I will not sugarcoat it, this happened due to me being stupid and not taking the warnings that I received from Ayjay and Tinyslayer seriously enough. Since my demotion I have reflected on the fact that my attitude as a staff member previously was not acceptable and should I get accepted again, this attitude and these behaviours will not be an issue anymore, I have already taken my flaws into account and worked on my weaknesses.

Whilst I was staff I dedicated myself fully to the role, consistently maintaining a high report count and fulfilling my staff duties. Being staff was great and I thoroughly enjoyed it, I would like to become an enforcer to reobtain the staff role and continue helping the server once again and continue to enforce the rules and maintain the community. I can also confidently deal with complex administrative situations and players breaking rules fairly and easily, not to mention my whole year of experience whereby I fulfilled the role with a high standard.

I have taken the time I have been a user to work on some of the things which restricted me previously, I have improved myself and my conduct as a player and community member. I have taken my discussion with Ayjay and Tiny on board, following my demotion and believe I have rectified some of the issues we discussed quite significantly already, for this reason I believe that I should be given another chance to prove myself within the staff team.

Regardless of the past, my goals from a year ago when I first applied for enforcer have not changed, I have and still look to be part of the staff team and do what I can to help the community stand on its feet, I have proven my abilities as a staff member over this last year and I am dedicated to continue to do so.

ARE YOU ACTIVE ON THE TEAMSPEAK: Yes

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY:

The reason for my demotion wasn’t an inability to fulfil my staff duties, in fact my staff duties were consistently fulfilled to a good standard, It was my conduct as a player and a few other silly mistakes as well as me not taking @Ayjay’s warnings seriously which led to my demotion.

REQUIREMENTS:

In order for your application to be considered you must meet the following requirements:

1. Your time played on the server must be at least one week: Yes
  2. No warnings within the last month or bans within the last 3 months, this includes both the forums and the server: Yes
  3. You must have an extensive knowledge and understanding of the server rules and laws to the extent where you can Enforce them: Yes
  4. You must have access to and use a microphone: Yes
  5. You must maintain an active presence on the TeamSpeak Server: Yes

Reaction score
Dom although being at times slightly retarded (love u rly) was one of the most hard working individuals I have seen within the staff team, despite his demotion I believe he is still more than capable of being a staff member.

Best of luck Chubby x

Deleted member 6228

I do like you a lot dom, you did recently get demoted however, you have the qualities for sure but it up to ayjay and tiny if they can trust you again and that you've learned from your mistakes

Reaction score
Without a doubt, one of the most hard-working staff members the community has ever had in its history. Just give him the admin spot that recently opened up and it'll be cool. @TinySlayer, insta-accepting this one would be a good idea as well considering the fact that he's over-qualified for the position.

Reaction score
I don't know you very well, and we don't interact that often, but when we did it was clear you took your position extremely seriously. However, because you were demoted I feel like you may be demoted again, so going through the entire process would be good. I think you could make a good moderator again when you work back up to it, so you have my +support.

Reaction score
Dom's always been an extremely competent staff member, yes he's had a few hiccups, but a few negatives outshining all of the positive work he's done shouldn't be what clouds judgement towards him.

grats on losing the 2 pounds, so proud of you @Dom_ xo

+Support

Reaction score
+Support was a very hard working staff member and always helped people and still carries on to do so. He knows the rules very well is very competent.

Reaction score
+Support

I’ll keep this short as I’m on my phone but;

Excellent staff member and player, he’s a friendly face in the community and somebody who has built his reputation through hard work and dedication. Dom consistently did many reports every week which were done in a high quality and remained very active throughout. I am certain that Dom won’t let us down when he gets staff back and will continue to strive.

Reaction score
Gonna spit the honest truth here.

When Dom got enforcer the first time round I was pretty surprised. Personally at the time I was very sceptical that he could fulfil the role of enforcer to an acceptable standard. Honestly though, it took about a week before I realised that he was a pretty swell person and he managed to fit the role like a fucking glove. Never really had a single problem I can recall with Dom in regards of how he acts as staff. Got pretty chuffed when he warned me once but that's just part and parcel of breaking rules, innit?

Finding out that Dom was demoted caught me off guard, since I don't recall him doing anything worthy of demotion, but then again I quite often find myself with my head in the sand when it comes to what happens on PERP.

His qualities as a competent staff member rang clear and he seemed really good at keeping his friendships and his role as staff on 2 separate tracks.

I don't know how Dom's attitude has been since he lost the staff rank since I've been inactive on the server but I can't imagine he'd do something that would compromise his place in the community and as such, I fully support this application.

Best of luck!

Reaction score
Seeing as McGlinchy is currently a one man army I think you should accept this man because he actually did reports when he was on unlike certain individuals who shall remain anonymous.

I dont know why he lost his rank but as far as I am aware he was a good person with no malicious intent and can be trusted. Also not a clout chaser who is looking to get the green rank which puts him at number 2 moderators of all time.

JRW

Reaction score
Dom is a perfect example of a good staff member, non bias and gets on with everyone. No brainer really.

+Support

Reaction score
Atlhough he was demoted, I feel Dom_ still has made a significant change, and honestly, is one of the people I feel are so fit for this role, I honestly was disappointed when they demoted him because he just was an excellent staff member

+support

Reaction score
Great guy with great qualities. Yes, a demotion reflects badly, but when you look at the work @Dom_ did, it really doesn't matter. He's worked on his weaknesses and I believe with his pre-existing knowledge and enforcement of the rules he will make a good enforcer/moderator/administrator

Reaction score
Always been a competent active staff member, never rude/toxic, who should have been an administrator. He has learnt from his mistakes and will be a great addition to the staff team.

+Support

Reaction score
Dom gets angrier then D3v sometimes, I think that's a pretty big achievement. Gotta say he was a decent staff member because he wasn't boring like the most of you nonces.

+support but come on, will it happen

Status
Not open for further replies.