Dom's Enforcer application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Come back, you were always active, willing and happy to do reports, everyone else wants you including myself for you to join the staff team again. Even after everything, you still want in.

Plus, I want all this anti staff ‘lIKe mOSt STeFf’ to piss off. Thank you!

+Support

Reaction score
I’m not sure if you can see, the majority on this app agree with Dom coming back and I think he looks good to the community no matter what, since he cares. Even after everything, he’s gone and came back. To me, I think the community don’t care about the demotion and just want him back.

Besides, I don’t think you’ve caught up with everything in the community itself since you only come on to hold an M24 for an hour and *Ditch*.

Reaction score
That is probably because the majority of "negative" or "controversial" comments get deleted if they're deemed non-constructive by the staff member who is likely biased on either sides due to theire discretion.

Reaction score
Ultimately I was demoted for some silly mistakes, this wasn’t for “abusing” or breaking rules, it was simply me being a bit stupid and not listening to the seniors enough, this is all you really need to know about my demotion, if you don’t specifically know what it was for then does it really matter, clearly couldn’t have been bad enough for this app to be left open this long.

Secondly, you are quite right to question why I’ve applied so soon, this was simply because since my demotion I’ve taken everything I’ve been told by the seniors on board and I’m not saying I’m now going to be perfect from just 2 weeks of reflection and self improvement, but I, along with a lot of other community members and staff believe I have already improved my main flaws, and thus I feel like I am ready to return and have a fresh start on the staff team. Thanks for questioning this, this probably needed explaining.

Reaction score
+Support

Tbh working mod position could make anyone go bonkers. Obviously Dom is fit for the position, and afaik the server is in chaos

Reaction score
@Marcus Hudson this was actually something that was brought up, I have actually been working on this however I feel that you’re referring to my IC relationships and attitudes rather than my OOC, regardless I’ve worked on both significantly, and those who have contact with me might already notice a difference in both settings. I don’t remember a time where we’ve ever argued or where I’ve showed personal distaste towards you, so please PM me with specifics if that’s the case.

Reaction score
I see no issue with Dom becoming staff again, he did lots of reports and always answered them when he was not busy, he's always active and knows what he's doing, good. Luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.