Dom's Enforcer application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
@Marcus Hudson @Dom_ Is a completely different person OOC rather than IC. That's all I can really say, he's just the most fit.

However, maybe you should stop being a kid right now and tell us why you think he is not fit rather than saying that Dom needs to open his mouth, maybe YOU should as you are accusing HIM

Reaction score
Dom’s demotion was clearly a small error on his behalf, he was a good mod for a long time and I don’t think that that small mistake should be taken against him. I would love to see Dom as a staff member again due to his ability previously, you can see the improvements he has made in game and on the forum and his attitude towards the server.

Reaction score
Marcus, it's quite ironic hearing this from you considering you're the one we should be forgetting, alongside your total of over 30 bans. Aside from that, it seems apparent that you've had no altercations with Dom and you give no valid explanation as to why he shouldn't come back except from your obnoxious ignorance towards the community.

Reaction score
I dont usually reply to enforcer apps but I felt like I had to mention that I thought Dom was one of the better Staff Members

k thats all thanks

Reaction score
I think that it's important for people to understand why Dom was demoted from his position, this wasn't for any abuse or anything in that matter, it was rather his toxicity, something that can easily be changed, me and Dom have had countless discussions about this, you obviously have to hold your compsure as a staff member at all times but it's important to understand that staff members are also humans and obviously it isn't like Dom is running the community, I'm not saying the senior administration were wrong in demoting him, I think that obviously it's important for them to put their foot down and show Dom that he has to shut the fuck up sometimes, I remember once we denied him for his behaviour, something he changed which made us accept him into the staff team, because after all Dom has the rule knowledge that it takes to become a staff member.

Dom isn't only someone who knows the rules, he's also a loyal member to the community and who I think was a great asset to it aswell, just that he needs to learn how to shut the fuck up sometimes, which I believe he will this time.

Reaction score
1.3 Slander, please provide evidence to back up your claim.

Stop mentioning my org in a bad light just because you died once, if you are one of the skids running around in orange expect to die, a lot.

Reactions: A1L
Reaction score
Took the words right out of my mouth @Mango and @Ashur,
Marcus, you need to give constructive feedback rather than saying "your time as a staff member is something that should not be remembered, rather forget." that's not helpful at all.

Just because you have most likely been banned by him doesn't mean you go "forget your time". If I was banned by a staff member, I just let it go and say "hey, guess I fucked up".

Just stop being a kid and grow up and give Proper FEEDBACK.

Let's also consider as mango said, your reputation is shocking, 30 bans and loads of warnings. Just grow up.

I'm out of here before he starts talking about me.

Status
Not open for further replies.