Enforcer Application.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
IN-GAME NAME: Morten Wendt.

STEAM ID:STEAM_0:0:18748911

WHAT ARE YOU APPLYING FOR? (ENFORCER/HELPER): Enforcer

WHY SHOULD YOU BE AN ENFORCER/HELPER:I see alot of people Breaking Alot of rules and i would like to help them about what is right and what is wrong. i would also like to Help alot of players to be a better and Friendly rp player and guide them through their problems and mess i will help when people need it and will look after Minge. Rulebreaking and "Griefers" of a great RP community server

HAVE YOU BEEN ADMIN ON ANY OTHER SERVER: No.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY: Great server. Great admins. a bit of trouble can always be fixed with help.

CONTACT INFORMATION; http://steamcommunity.com/id/morten1119/home/

Reaction score
-Support had a situation with you where i pointed a shotgun at you, told you not to turn around and you turned and shot me. (Fearrp)

I don't know, I've seen you once, and you were a bit of a jerk, so i'm gonna have to say +-neutral because of my lack of seeing you.

Reaction score
- Support, personally i think this guy is bit too new and does not fully has a grasp on the rules yet.

Reaction score
-support, in always on and I rarely see you online. I know we all start somewhere but this is a top server so I suggest gaining some experience. I might change this if you are more active

Reaction score
SenlinGames said:
-support, in always on and I rarely see you online. I know we all start somewhere but this is a top server so I suggest gaining some experience. I might change this if you are more active
I meant I'm not in I cannot edit as in on my phone at the time of this post.

Reaction score
This application has been denied. This decision has been made because the user has not been sufficiently active, as of late; the user can apply again, providing that this changes.

Status
Not open for further replies.