Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
RlpZbWt.jpg

STEAM NAME: Mage

IN-GAME NAME: Nadine Kennedy

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:37831563

2eda4144be.png

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE AN ENFORCER:

I believe that throughout my time here, I have proven I can be a reliable and trustworthy person, I have been here for a lengthy amount of time by now and I made sure since the beginning that throughout my time here I would do my utmost to follow the rules and I have had a clean record for the past year. I came back in November of last year as I found interest in the community again, and I have maintained a high activity throughout the time that I have been back.

I have always enjoyed helping out within the community, new or returning players, I frequently try to answer any questions that people may have whenever I have the opportunity to do so. Maybe I haven't particularly interacted with the police side of things as much as I used to, but I don't believe that particularly affects my knowledge of the rules, especially as I was previously a staff member and had no difficulties enforcing the rules and dealing with reports, and even these days I am making reports when necessary, or informing players if they've broken the rules.

During my, almost, 5 months of playtime on the server I have acquired the right skills and qualities, I have an extensive knowledge of the server rules and laws. I have admired the staff team from the beginning and their dedication to the community, so it would be a great opportunity to be a part of that yet again give back to the community over an extended amount of time as I once did before.

So here I am applying, as I wish to become a part of the staff team again, to help out within the community as I once did. I've thought of applying for a while now, but considered waiting it out a bit longer, mostly because the way I initially got myself banned didn't leave the best mark on my reputation, I took this time to put effort into reshaping that view that people may have had of me, and hopefully to show that I am competent enough to be a staff member again.

ARE YOU ACTIVE ON THE TEAMSPEAK: Could be better I guess, but I hop on to talk to some people quite often.

REQUIREMENTS:

In order for your application to be considered you must meet the following requirements:
  1. Your time played on the server must be at least one week.
  2. No warnings within the last month or bans within the last 3 months, this includes both the forums and the server.
  3. You must have an extensive knowledge and understanding of the server rules and laws to the extent where you can Enforce them.
  4. You must have access to and use a microphone.
  5. You must maintain an active presence on the TeamSpeak Server
DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY: Thanks for reading my application and taking it into consideration.

Reaction score
as much as you could argue against him for his past actions, he did a wonderful job during his time as a staff member and he actually tries to help people very frequently.

good guy good candidate +support

JRW

Reaction score
+Support, Always trying to help the community, and trying to do his bit everywhere he can. Would be a great staff member again.

Reaction score
He's helped me on several occasions IC, i don't see why he shouldn't be able to help people OOC either. +support

Reaction score
Everyone deserves a second chance, and what Mage did was fairly long ago.

Ever since Mage returned, he had been assisting and making suggestions in order to improve the server and this shows his interests and dedication.

Mage, at a constant, tends to assist players in any way possible wether this is in Steam chat, Help chat or OOC chat. Mage also holds experience as staff and knows what it’s about and what’s expected as well as what is needed.

Mage helped me and motivated me to get myself to where I am, why not do the same and give back and help them as much as possible too?

I’m glad I’ve seen this and had my say, I truly do appreciate Mage and I see works been put into the application, with these points, I want to wish @Mage all the support and luck and give my:

+Support

Reaction score
You were a good staff member back in the day and I also believe in second chances. What you did was fairly long ago and im sure we can leave it in the past as you have changed and made yourself a better person. If you don’t get accepted this time I am sure you’ll take the SA’s feedback and come back better in your second application, good luck man!

Reaction score
Quite clearly fully reformed since he Mass RDM'd or he'd do it again. Mage was a great staff member back in the day and I feel as though he would stand out from the rest. +Support

Reaction score
EHM -SUPPORT GRRRRRRRRRRRR..... JK JK PLS PLS DONT YELL AT ME

Mage is a nice guy, he always says hello to me in game and is never arguing, he helps a lot in OOC and help chat and is all around a nice guy. He has also figured out how to get clothes in demo's, makes lots of post's helping other players and is a nice guy.

+SUPPORT GRR

Reaction score
Supported me when I did my application. Was a really good staff member when we were in the staff team together, everyone has fucked up and learnt from their mistakes. Never held any grudges with you @Mage to be fair. More than capable of holding the rank and doing a good job again.

bobo

Communication Banned
Reaction score
+support did an excellent job as a staff member i believe he can do it again, also mage improved by being a lot more active on this community and helpful towards members.

Reaction score
+Support
He has been playing for a long time, and knows what he is doing. Been extremely active recently with a clean record. would be a great addition to the staff team.

Reaction score
even tho mage bullied me when i played, he's still obviously able to follow the rules and enforce them as well as be approachable.

+Support.

Status
Not open for further replies.