JRW

Reaction score
RlpZbWt.jpg

STEAM NAME: </Joe>

IN-GAME NAME: Reece Arnolds

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:80922169

2eda4144be.png

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE AN ENFORCER:
I believe that throughout my time here, I have proven I can be a reliable and trustworthy person, I have been here for a lengthy amount of time, I was a minge at the start of my PERPHeads career...I have had a clean record for the past year Now I believe I can not only follow them but also help enforce the rules within the community. I currently do whatever is necessary, whether that is to make a report or an AR if I witness somebody breaking the rules.

I always enjoy helping out within the community, I made a car spreadsheet for the community to use, I regularly try to help out within the support section on the forums, I currently am trying to get my stage 3 sorted as the PLPD cant remember whether the accepted me or denied me. But when im a officer with some sort of authoritory then i will help with probationary officers and put them on the right path.

I'm very active within the community, especially in-game, so I would be a reliable person that people could trust to get the work done that is needed of me. I am able to be serious and professional, I think I'm quite a self-motivated person, I (mainly) achieved things in the community by having to prove myself being worthy and capable of holding the necessary roles and having the key skills to do so.

During my, almost, 3 months of gametime on the server I have acquired the right skills and qualities I believe are needed for a staff member, and I have an extensive knowledge of the server rules and laws. I have admired the staff team from the beginning and their dedication to the community, so it would be a great opportunity to be a part of that and give back to the community over an extended amount of time.

ARE YOU ACTIVE ON THE TEAMSPEAK: Yes lurking in public channels

REQUIREMENTS:

In order for your application to be considered you must meet the following requirements:
  1. Your time played on the server must be at least one week.
  2. No recent bans and warnings on record for at least a period of a month, this includes both the forums and the server.
  3. You must have an extensive knowledge and understanding of the server rules and laws to the extent where you can Enforcethem.
  4. You must have access to and use a microphone.
  5. You must maintain an active presence on the TeamSpeak Server

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY: Thanks for reading my application and taking it into consideration.

Reaction score
+Support.
Me and Joe go way back, He is always happy and making people around him happy, As well as he knows the rules and laws to a very good understanding. You could be more active but you are still a good person and i feel like you would be a good staff member.

Reaction score
denied.jpg

User does not fit requirements
No recent bans and warnings on record for at least a period of a month, this includes both the forums and the server.
514012b3fe1f10ced504159eea8c911b.png

Status
Not open for further replies.