STEAM NAME:
Inchs

IN-GAME NAME:
Inch Rodriguez/Ross (Just changed)

STEAM ID:
STEAM_0:1:16179036

UK

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE AN ENFORCER:
I’ve loved and played perpheads for a very long time now, it’s undeniable that I enjoy the gamemode after all I do keep coming back time after time again. The server has something individual and unique, you really cannot find friends or experiences like this anywhere else.
However, perp has obviously undergone its various different troubles and I have done my fair share to create and affect those. Since coming back however, I am committed to do nothing but good for the server and I think it could start here.

This is not an attack on anyone, but the server is in need of staff and it generally seems from talking to people that they want someone who is an active criminal main. They often go through struggles that some people cannot understand, since they do not actively play the criminal side of perp. I understand the norm for staff members is to often prove themselves in the PD first, I was a CPL at one point before being demoted for inactivity, which is on me. However it shows I do have the ability and drive to climb through the ranks. Currently I am SO, looking to further my position in the PD when I gain TFU and have more motivation to play it. Right now however changing to Evocity has made playing criminal very fun, so I do what I enjoy.

I understand you may not thing I am here to do good and to improve the community due to my past, but I am making this for a reason, not to abuse but to fairly and unbiasedly perform the roles of a staff member. Within a month I can guarantee I will be the most active member of the moderation team. Playing mostly criminal, I understand the intricate problems and issues that those players undergo and think is certain situations, I understand it may discourage people to know I am apart of one of the largest and most active organisations but I have no plans and want to actively avoid giving my friends any sort of benefit or advantage. Doing so would be detrimental to the servers health and I am not here to see players profit and succeed but rather the server as a whole.

I plan to involve myself in more than just moderation, I have briefly talked to Collier about working together on a map that players want. Something that makes both being a criminal and cop enjoyable, creating dynamic but fair shootouts between various organisations and the PLPD. Evocity is a start, but it has definite balancing issues. However the important part of this is I am willing to listen to the community on what they want, also showing I want some good to come of the server. Why would I put a lot of time in helping create a map if I am just going to abuse and get banned again?

I really want to help the server. I want to do good. This is currently one of the ways I can see myself doing good.

I understand in your eyes I may not be an ideal candidate, but I am working hard on myself. I have experience and I have the activity. The server is in desperate need of staff so I felt I should at least try to make this application in the hopes I can help out.

ARE YOU ACTIVE ON THE TEAMSPEAK:
Not currently no, I have no reason to be. However this is easily correctable and I am always online on steam and only a message away.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY:
I understand I may not have the trust of some members/staff, but I am here to do good. We need active staff to continue having a healthy player base and we need someone who understands why criminals do things. I am willing to step forward with an attempt in this application. We need staff so I thought I should at least attempt an application, I have experience and I want to help as much as possible.

Reaction score
+SUPPORT

Need more staff members who play the server from all aspects, as well as a staff member who would not be afraid to give something beyond a "Verbal warning".

Inch's record consists of 2 perma bans I believe, but if anything, that only adds to his experience. He circumstantially understands every cause for his bans, so this would help him issue bans for certain behaviours.

Reaction score
you had two permanent bans, one for cheating, other one was removed. i think the reason for unban was "if he fucks up again ban him -fredy" so id rather not. you were also warned 2 and a half weeks ago for 3.20

Reaction score
Minimum requirements not met.
denied.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.