[Enforcer] Ash / Jennifer Rose

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ash

Reaction score
IN-GAME NAME: Jennifer Rose [Old name: Dmitri Survak]
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:66659287
WHY SHOULD YOU BE AN ENFORCER/HELPER:

I believe that i should become a enforcer for many reasons, i feel that i am ready for this position as a enforcer to help people out understanding the rules and dealing them as politely and sensible as i can. I have been playing PERPHEADS for over 9 months with no bans on record and with over 2 weeks playtime. (Nearly 3 weeks)
I also believe that i can become a enforcer because i am on the server and teamspeak for minimum 8 hours a day, to ensure i do the best job as possible and professionally, to set a example for the community as the staff should do.
I have got denied 1-2 times for enforcer because i was not ready for the position, i respect that decision, but however i now feel that i am definitely ready to take on the role as a enforcer to help out people and to explain to them the rule there breaking and why they are breaking it. As well as being active for 8 hours on Teamspeak and the server i am also active on the forums so i can speak to people on there too. Even if its a small rule broken like 3.21, i will still treat that as if it was a big rule broken. In addition i would also treat them with the greatest respect and fairness as i would treat anyone. I am also very familiar with various administrating tools such as:
ULX and ass mod. This will help withing the job as enforcer.

I also find that I am a mature person who can help and develop peoples game-play to help others. I never get angry or agitated with the situation at hand, I am a calm person when it comes to dealing with people I always use my administrator skills to help others and help out the server as well as the community. I have a great relationship with the members and staff on the team while talking to them in TS3 and the server as role-playing.
I know i can also deal with the situation at hand other than doing /report.

I also have 1624 hours on Garrys Mod most within RP servers, making me experienced with rp situations and admin situations. I feel that i am mature enough because i have never been banned for killing people for non-valid reasons because i know whats right and wrong after reading the rules several times, to make sure i remember them for when someone is breaking a rule. Like i see a lot of people breaking rule 3.21, walking across the highway and i know that i can put a stop to that being as polite and fair as i can. I always use the /help command to help and to make people understand the rules and why they are placed there and for that reason why not to break them.

I'm on teamspeak for the whole day making me available to speak to and to chat with people breaking rules or simply asking for help. I try to speak to as many staff members as possible so i get the friendship connection with many staff members as possible to create a better community. I'm always making new friends on teamspeak and communicating with others to get tips and a friendship created.

You man be thinking 13 years of age? Well i am a very mature 13 year old, i know what is the right and wrong thing to do and how to be fair and treat everyone with the same respect i treat my best friends with, because of this i make friendly connections with the staff and the community. I know when to do the right and wrong thing because i have not got 1 ban on record for the months of playing perp. If you have ever roleplayed with me you would know i'm not a little child who cannot roleplay, i try my very best to make roleplaying fun, as it should be. To make is interesting and enjoyable.

HAVE YOU BEEN ADMIN ON ANY OTHER SERVER:

I have been a staff member on many servers such as:

Nitrous Servers - Administrator/ Senior Administrator
Skyfall RP - Administrator

I have also been admins on many other servers.
Being part of the staff team on these servers have made me become a better roleplayer overall, what makes me more experienced than other players.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY:

[X]You need to have at least one week of game time played. - I have 2 weeks of playing time, heading up to 3 soon.
[X]No VAC bans on record, else you are very unlikely to get accepted. - None
[?]No recent in-game bans on record. (30 days since last ban) - I have never had a ban in the history of me playing PERP. :D
[?]Good understanding of the rules to an extent to where you feel you can ENFORCE the rules. - I have a huge knowledge of the rules because i have played perp for over 8 months.
[?]Must have access to and must use a microphone. - I do have a microphone and a headset what i use all the time.

CONTACT INFORMATION:

Email: [email protected]
Steam: horsey2000
And i'm always on the forum and Teamspeak so you can message me there too.

Reaction score
+ Support

You've been playing for a long time and you clearly know all the rules. You're also active on teamspeak and you're mature for your age. You can easily be an enforcer.

Reaction score
SenlinGames;n34334 said:
+ Support

You've been playing for a long time and you clearly know all the rules. You're also active on teamspeak and you're mature for your age. You can easily be an enforcer.
+support

Reaction score
Your roleplay is good. You're a bit young but you're mature for your age in my opinion. And I know this myself because I live with you! +support

Reaction score
+Support
Excellent player, knows the rules well (and the laws, quite often this can be more important than knowing the rules) and can roleplay brilliantly.

Ash

Reaction score
Chrissy said:
+Support
Excellent player, knows the rules well (and the laws, quite often this can be more important than knowing the rules) and can roleplay brilliantly.
Thanks Chrissy!

Reaction score
+Support - From what i've heard and from what i've saw i feel (and surely others feel) that you would be great for the role as an Enforcer! Best of luck! -Lewis

Ash

Reaction score
MrLewis122 said:
+Support - From what i've heard and from what i've saw i feel (and surely others feel) that you would be great for the role as an Enforcer! Best of luck! -Lewis
Thanks!

Reaction score
-Support for me now. Never heard of Dmitri Survak almost never RPed with you. I'll check on you how you RP later.

Ash

Reaction score
belglmfao said:
-Support for me now. Never heard of Dmitri Survak almost never RPed with you. I'll check on you how you RP later.
Well my new name is Jennifer Rose, i do play a lot, but yeah check my RP out.

Reaction score
belglmfao said:
I saw Jennifer Rose a few times but just didn't RP with you yet.

Reaction score
If you've never rp'd with him why -support? -support is negative. And it's not entirely his fault on that, is it?

Status
Not open for further replies.