[Enforcer] Blackdown

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
IN-GAME NAME: Ethan Limsley / [PH] Blackdown

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:51410733

WHY SHOULD YOU BE AN ENFORCER/HELPER: I believe that I should become an Enforcer because I feel that I can be a good Enforcer as well as a good contribution to Perp-Head's staff team. I also feel that I should become an Enforcer because I see players everyday breaking the rules and others not doing anything about it. The reason I see this is because I am usually on during times when other staff members are not due to me living in the GMT -7 timezone. This helps because most other staff members live in Europe rather than my time zone or somewhat similar to mine. I am usually online from about 6 - 7 AM and 5 - 8 PM GMT on weekdays and on weekends I am online from around 9 AM - 9 PM GMT time giving me the chance to help while others cannot. I am a very active player and in my opinion, a great staff member too. I have very good grammar and can speak very well english. I can communicate with even the toughest players and can usually figure out a solution for rule breakers. I feel like I know the rules quite well and that I could enforce them properly.

I would also like to add, as my current state as a Helper, I try to go above and beyond with my duties as a Helper and enter in situations. In the past two days, I have been involved in many situations and I as well as Toffel, both think that I have been doing a good job in these. In some of these situations, I have deAlt with on my own, and others with the help from a moderator (Typicaly EVIL ) and Enforcers ( MoronPipllyd or Prepper ). In some of these, all I have had them do is bring them to me and then further punish them after I am done with my situation with them. The fact that I can successfully complete these situations with minor help from Enforcers or Moderators shows that I can do it myself as an Enforcer and that I can properly do my duties and further more help the server.

​I also believe that I should become an Enforcer because I have a know-how of punishments and what to do in situations that involve problems. For example in a situation where my friend has RDM'ed a cop because he gave him a ticket then went into a situation with me and DC'ed I would not only ban the player for a reasonable amount of time, but I would also treat my friend with the same respect and equality that I would treat another player that has done the exact same thing that my friend has done to get him / her banned. ( I know that Enforcers cannot ban, I was just giving an example :) )

I have two bans on record ( Perpheads bans ) and no VAC bans. I feel that bans shouldn't matter in this occasion unless they were serious bans. My two bans were for stupid mistakes that I made and am honestly sorry about, and they were only two days aswell. I also feel that my timezone is the perfect one for this server because it is when most admins or moderators are not online and when I can help the server the most. I see players all the time breaking the rules and when I could help but I cannot, and I would love to be able to do so.

​I have had tons of experience with being a staffing rank meaning Enforcer, Mod, Administrator, or even Owning a server. I have done all of these and I still do but I feel that I am especially committed to this server and that I really understand all the rules, laws, players, and the correct punishments on this server. As being an Enforcer I would always make sure to do the right thing and to never break the rules. I already know the rules thoroughly and I think that some Helpers or Enforcers ( I know being a helper isn't an option anymore ) do not know all of the rules and may just abuse their rank. I want to be an Enforcer so that I can help players that need it and deal with rule breakers that get annoying. I know how most of being an Enforcer works and I might need to be taught a few things but other than that I think that I know this server very much and I could be a great contribution to it aswell :).

I feel that I am a very good RP'er and that I could help improve others RP'ing and rule following if I were to become an Enforcer. Many people have been with me in an RP situation and I believe that they can support me in saying that I am a good RP'er and a good rule follower. I have a total of four days ( That's what it says in the, "Q," menu ) but I in reality should have a few more, meaning enough to fit the requirements. I would love to help out the server even more than I already can as a regular player and Enforce the rules and help make the server a better RP'ing place.

While playing Garry's Mod, I have about 200 hours, all mostly spent on Perpheads or another Role-playing server. Stating this, I feel that my experience in role-play is very high, therefor meaning that I would have tons of experience and good judgement in RP situations.

HAVE YOU BEEN ADMIN ON ANY OTHER SERVER: Yes I have been on quite a few. However they were not Garrys Mod servers but very similar in the sense of RP. I am a very trusted administrator on these other servers and they are quite popular aswell. I infact own one currently and find that I own it quite well. ( Just my opinion )

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY:
Although some do know of my bans and three warnings, I apologize for them all. Two of the warnings go with the most recent ban and the third warning was for an immediate problem that I had to solve and I should have been safer instead of running across the highway. What happened was I was a SWAT officer and the Mayor was corrupting the city on purpose. He had just recently given the SWAT team a van right before the bank robbery took place. When the alarm ran off, I first looked both ways before crossing the highway, then dashed across to go get the van. I know this was a mistake and I apologize for it, I was rushing and I probably should have taken the underpass. The first ban on record was a mistake between me and Ind, which you can see has in fact + Supported this application, I was talking to him during an admin sit about a traffic incident or something like that and I misunderstood him when I thought he gave me permission to go, when in fact he was not done talking to me. I made a ban appeal, and was unbanned shortly after. The next ban was a big mistake and I felt no need to make an appeal because I know what I did and I made a rash choice that I shouldn't have made. I got into a situation with some other people and they tried to mug me. I had money in my pocket ( About 11k ) that I just used to purchase some clothes and other stuff. As I was walking back to the ATM to return my money they mugged me and I pretended not to have any money. They then told me to drive off and I backed up slowly to 'look at a house' because I was considering purchasing it. As I backed up to it they shot my car. I went up and tried to take one of them out by hitting him with my car and missed.

I understand that this was a huge mistake and that is why I am posting it here, to show you all that I am sincerely sorry and that I have learned from my mistakes. I really want to help this server and I feel that I am more mature since my last incidents and that I have learned from them. Since these experiences and other personal mistakes in real life, I have much improved my game play, choices, RP, helping, and just in general playing. In real life I have changed my way of thinking very hard before doing something that I know may not be right or not. In this, I hope you understand that I am trying to change and that I am pretty much there and I feel that I am ready for this postion, however, if you feel different please tell me, I would love to hear your reasons :)

I also am going to be more active on the TS server than I was because I feel that I can help players to the best of my abilities in that part as well.

I would love to hear your feedback about my application and my in-game activities. If you give me + Support or - Support or +/- Support please give a reason why so that I may explain my reasoning and improve my application for the better. Any support would be appreciated, aswell as negative support ( Only if you feel that I have done something negatively. ) would be appreciated so that I know where to improve. All feedback is great! Thanks :)!
* I have good understanding of the rules
* I have been with the community since December ( I joined the site in January )
* I would be fine with Helper aswell but since it has been removed I guess Enforcer is the only choice :)
​* I would love to help out the server even more than just donating, and I plan on continuing to donate even after my 90 day VIP time runs out!
* I am also am currently a Helper as of March 21st and I hope that this proves that I am able to be an Enforcer!
CONTACT INFORMATION Skype should just be blackdown11. My steam is: [PH] Blackdown

I would also like to further more thank the following people;
- StephenPuffs - For making me a Helper in the first place and thinking that I can take on the responsibilities.
- EVIL - For helping me in situations that I deal with, and letting me deal with them with him aswell.
- MoronPipllyd - Same as above; and always offering to give help when he see's me dealing with a situation.
- Prepper - For being a great guy, and always letting me help out in his situations and such.

- Ind, Lewis, Toffel, Acerius, RE9741, Prepper - The staff giving me the support in this application.

- Everone else who gave support - In the name ( --y

ind

Reaction score
After watching Blackdown in-game, I think that he will do a good job as Enforcer
He seems to know the rules of the server, seems friendly and likes to help out players who are in need.
+Support from me.

Reaction score
  • Staff
A message to Ind, I will be on today in fact. However that will be a bit later it's about 7:40 AM right now and I will be on a bit later. If I can't make it on when you are I'll definitely be on tomorrow :).

Thanks for the support Nuka :)

Reaction score
Seems like a nice player who knows their stuff, and the experience from other servers will help them aswell.

+Support

Reaction score
+support
You are a very nice person and you are very active. You know the rules very well. Personally, I haven't seen you RP much, but I am sure you are great!

Reaction score
Twisted, if you would like to RP with me later today around 7 - 9 GMT you can or possibly tomorrow as well. What is your Steam name so I can communicate with you so I can let you know that I am available to RP together?

Reaction score
ind;n22152 said:
After watching Blackdown in-game, I think that he will do a good job as Enforcer
He seems to know the rules of the server, seems friendly and likes to help out players who are in need.
+Support from me.

Nuka;n22202 said:
+support. A very nice player.

SenlinGames;n22546 said:
A lot of effort, good RP'er, good knowledge of the rules.

+support.

hugoaron;n22613 said:
+Support I've Seen him alot of times before in game and knows the rules and he respect player :)

Trande;n22657 said:
Nice guy, and fun to RP with + support

LEWIS 088;n22767 said:
+support

Reasons already listed

Twisted_Ninja;n22834 said:
+support
You are a very nice person and you are very active. You know the rules very well. Personally, I haven't seen you RP much, but I am sure you are great!

hugoaron;n22904 said:
+Support Just read everyone else reasons for +support and you know mine.

Thank you all for the full streak of + Supports!

You have all helped me possibly and hopefully becoming an Enforcer.

I see other applications get tons of support and I see them and I think to myself, 'Some of those people are just some random players that haven't even read the full application and put time into their supports.' While not all of them are, some of them are. I know here that everyone that has given support has read and thought that my application is well done as well as thinking that I am a good player in-game as well. Sometimes it's not all about the applicaiton and most of these supports, in-fact every support I have gotten includes in-game supporting as well. Thanks for all this support you guys, you all have made my day and I soon hope that I can become an Enforcer with your help because I feel that if I get all the support I can and hope that I have proven myself, not just with the support, but with the details and information in my application and my gameplay, to the Senior Admin team and show that I really can do the job, and all they need to do is give me a chance :).

Thank you all, this means so much to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.