[Enforcer] Blackdown

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Looks like you've took after me with extra-long applications. I'd advise taken the italics off as it makes it hard to read. Nonetheless, you are a great roleplayer and I've seen your conduct; you will make a great member of staff. +support and good luck.

Reaction score
+ Support

Haven't seen him RP much but OOC he's a pleasant guy and knows the rules well. In my opinion is capable of handling the responsibilities of the position.

Reaction score
Acerius said:
Looks like you've took after me with extra-long applications. I'd advise taken the italics off as it makes it hard to read. Nonetheless, you are a great roleplayer and I've seen your conduct; you will make a great member of staff. +support and good luck.
Already am a new official Helper. I guess that helps in saying that they think that I can be a good staff member as why would they keep me after Stephen promoted me? Thanks for your support and I just removed Italics. PS; Good luck on your mod app!

Trande

Incredibly mature for his age. He RPs very well, and stays in character all the time. And he is a nice guy in OOC + support

Reaction score
MoronPipllyd said:
+ Support

Haven't seen him RP much but OOC he's a pleasant guy and knows the rules well. In my opinion is capable of handling the responsibilities of the position.
Thank you very much for your feedback.

Reaction score
I held off on commenting on this application because I haven't seen you too much ingame. However, recently I've seen you dealing with a few situations and I can tell that you know what you're doing while trying to enforce the rules, and that you are confident while doing so. I think you'd make a good enforcer.

Reaction score
Toffelfabriken said:
I held off on commenting on this application because I haven't seen you too much ingame. However, recently I've seen you dealing with a few situations and I can tell that you know what you're doing while trying to enforce the rules, and that you are confident while doing so. I think you'd make a good enforcer.
Thank you for the support, Toffelabriken!

Reaction score
Toffelfabriken said:
And technically, it isn't my job to do these situations, but as I see them, I try to go above and beyond with my duties and enter a situation.

I have been through many situations on my own and I feel that I am confident too. Thank you, as you have seen the helping side of me :).

Status
Not open for further replies.