[Enforcer] Blackdown

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I feel that you should be given a chance and are ready to become an Enforcer because I've seen you deal with situations, I have seen you enforcing the rules and you have approached me with role play situations that you thought were wrong, and we discussed it.

Apart from our issue a few days ago - I think you should get a chance to become an Enforcer.

Reaction score
Due to my inactivity I dont know how well you roleplay and so on. But by looking at how many posts you have I can tell that you're atleast active on the forums

For no Neutral, wait a week or two for my full opinion about you.

Reaction score
M0R3TANK1NG said:
I feel that you should be given a chance and are ready to become an Enforcer because I've seen you deal with situations, I have seen you enforcing the rules and you have approached me with role play situations that you thought were wrong, and we discussed it.

Apart from our issue a few days ago - I think you should get a chance to become an Enforcer.
Thanks for the support, Moretan! I feel that the issue has resolved; as I understand what I fully did wrong, and I have also assisted in the same situation with other people. Me and Prepper are now good buddies, and as you can see he changed his - Support, to + support for the exact reasons I just listed.

Reaction score
M0R3TANK1NG said:

Very good. I wish you the best of luck.

Reaction score
Just, +support. Good job your a really really good roleplayer. I seen you on the teamspeak alot of times. Full on +support.

Reaction score
+Support.

This guy always helped me when i had a problem that needed to be solved, no hesitation, only reaction and he dealt with it perfectly and in the correct way.

I think he will do a great job as an enforcer with all the reasons mentioned above.

Reaction score
Shortyzz said:
+Support.

This guy always helped me when i had a problem that needed to be solved, no hesitation, only reaction and he dealt with it perfectly and in the correct way.

I think he will do a great job as an enforcer with all the reasons mentioned above.
Thanks for the support, Shortyzz!

Reaction score
draftking said:
+support you are an good RP'er and you know the rules pretty good:)
Again i warn you.
You only come online every 2 weeks and you dont even know this guy ingame. You only do it because you make random comments to raise your member level to expert-elite-senior.

Reaction score
draftking said:
no shortyzz i dondt do that and i saw him a couple of times ingame so, and i am buying an other pc to play everyday.

Reaction score
draftking said:
@John Daymon i explained why i wrote this in a Private message and then,hopefully it will make sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.