[Enforcer] Evil Ls' application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
IN-GAME NAME: Viktor Belinsky
STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:19490979
WHAT ARE YOU APPLYING FOR?: Enforcer
WHY SHOULD YOU BE AN ENFORCER/HELPER: I believe I should be an Enforcer as I know the rules, however I also understand that the rules are not as 'black and white' as they seem, so therefore I will listen to both sides of the story before even considering to take action. To put it simply: I believe I know how to administrate. I will be harsh but fair, in other words, I will punish rule breakers and make sure they get what they deserve, but I will not hand out long a needless bans for small, relatively insignificant things (Unless of course I am informed to do so by a higher ranking admin; or potentially even a lower ranking admin). As to what I can offer to the server that is 'special', I can only offer my time and dedication to the position. I have long wanted to join the administrative team on this server, however, it never felt like the right time, now it seems it is. I would also like to state that I have been banned once, although it was an hour ban and was handed out around August I think last year, a ban is a ban.
HAVE YOU BEEN ADMIN ON ANY OTHER SERVER: Yes I have been an admin on other servers, however never a PERP server.
DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY: I can communicate fluently in English - as I am from England, I can type relatively quick, and also communicate using a mic. I have enjoyed making both allies, and enemies in-game, and I hope I am not either +Supported or -Supported for these reasons. Also, if you have not seen me much on the server recently, this is due to a five week break from PERP I took, but I'm back now, and you will defiantly seem me being more active both in-game and on the forums. I would also like to say, thanks for taking the time to read this application, and all comments are appreciated.
CONTACT INFORMATION: Steam (EVIL), and I am usually on the teamspeak server (Evil Ls)

Status
Not open for further replies.