[Enforcer] GriiM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
In-Game Name: Grimm Martinez

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:48310615

Why should you be enforcer: The reason i want to be Enforcer is since i personally think im capable of enforcing the rules. I have 2 weeks of playtime on this server and im going to get more, many people dont know me so good, but i try to make myself know (in a good way) I have been "Enforcing" Rules for a bit by telling people who break rules to stop, like goverment not having headlights on, and stuff like that. Nohing big. I answer in help chat most of the time (as long as i can)
I have no bans, and only 1 Warning (AFK as cop)
Im VERY active on teamspeak, im on everyday and i usually talk alot with people, including staff.
Have you been admin on any other server: Yes, i have hosted some minecraft servers, and i have managed alot of websites for GTA IV lcpdfr clans.
Do you have anything else to say: No, only that i accept all comments and i want them to be honest. Critisism only makes me better, what to do and what not.
Contact information: Steam: [PH]GriiM
Email: [email protected]
To be able to become one of us, you need to meet the following requirements.
  1. You need to have at least one week of game time played.
  2. No VAC bans on record, else you are very unlikely to get accepted.
  3. No recent in-game bans on record. (30 days since last ban)
  4. Good understanding of the rules to an extent to where you feel you can ENFORCE the rules.
  5. Must have access to and must use a microphone.
  6. You must be active on our Team Speak 3 server.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I wish to add; griim is enforcing rules but to much IMO for being a player E.x; someone typing in local; blabla :) then griim comments saying make a /me saying makes a happy face. And with the immature part i am on ash's side aswell. i will -support this you simply aint ready yet. Dont take this wrong

Reaction score
-Support this is your third Enforcer app. I think you need to take time to socialize with more people and learn to be a better person prove to us that you know the rules and want to help the server for the greater good.

Trande

+ support. Very nice guy, who knows and understands the rules. He is on the teamspeak every day, and particpates in discussions, etc. Don't know how people think he is immature, I personally never witnessed him doing immature stuff, on the server, or on Teamspeak.

Reaction score
Brosteen said:
-Support this is your third Enforcer app. I think you need to take time to socialize with more people and learn to be a better person prove to us that you know the rules and want to help the server for the greater good.
Doesnt matter how many i make, Ash made alot more than me, so did senling (No offense) And im one of the most social guys both in game and on teamspeak.

Reaction score
Brosteen said:
Well it is my opinion. I don't like -supporting people but it is what I think. Maybe you could change my mind.

Ash

Reaction score
-Support, I am sorry to say this but i do not think you're ready for this position. I don't really see you telling people what rules they are breaking and i think you are immature. To me this comment is immature in it's self:

Ok... And when have i ever been immature?

Reaction score
+1 wow what can i say totally not immature [no sarcasm] really cool guy like i said his never been immatue wtf u wastemen u fokin dreamin im immature

Reaction score
[PH]Chicken said:
+1 wow what can i say totally not immature [no sarcasm] really cool guy like i said his never been immatue wtf u wastemen u fokin dreamin im immature
Maybe, he is mature compared to you, maybe to other people he is immature, its relative (im not saying that he is immature)

Reaction score
[PH]Chicken said:
rood

Reaction score
[PH]Chicken said:
@Napoleon U have a good point there, its their perspective. And i wont say im not immature at all, everyone can be immature from time to time.

Reaction score
Ok... And when have i ever been immature?
When you sent a picture of your nipples to me and swiper over snapchat, or maybe when you were told NOT to go into the HZ teamspeak and went anyway to start shit then got angry when banned from TS.

Anyway -support.

Reaction score
Natural
I Never saw Grim At the TS (Maybe its only me)
Nothing Personal Grim you are really a good player and i saw you sometimes in the server.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.