John Riddle - Second Enforcer Application.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ayjay

Reaction score
I've roleplayed with John quite a lot over the past few days, and have known him as a person for quite a while now.
His ability to be funny, banterous and layed back whilst having a strong knowledge of the rules shines about him. He can be serious and stern when needed along with a mixture of banterous glory to entertain people.

A geniune, great guy. Of course he's got my support.

Reaction score
Riddle is one of the friendliest, nicest and most genuine guys on the server. I love this guy, he knows the rules, he is friendly and has a sense of humour. I reckon he'd fit the staff team well and he reminds me a little of @HolyShititsDannyD and @arron/faith. He can also communicate well and has a clear mic. When watching him as LT he knows what he's doing and can rp really well.

Love ya riddle<3

+Support

Reaction score
This guy is great! Why didn't he get accepted!?
He has good knowledge of the rules, he is very nice, always helps in OOC and help chat and he is very active.
Accept him already.. Jeez, it is not that hard to type this for fucks sake:

Accepted

Reaction score
AyJay Has told me that the enforcer applications might be getting checked over soon. So I want to take this time to thank everyone that has supported me with my first and my second enforcer application. It truly means a lot to me. I have been working hard to change myself from a person people thought were funny but not serious - to a person that can be seen as serious as well as keeping my funny character in game.

I feel that I have accomplished this and it proved Thanks to you lovely guys(and gals) supporting me. I have proved it in game. By helping as many people as I can without effecting my role-play with others to much. Helping new people find clothing stores or car dealers. Giving them a few heads up about rules and laws as well as keeping active in /help (god damn that cool down period)

but, I digress: What I was originally meant to be saying!

Thank you to everyone that supported me in my application process. I love you all and I wont disappoint you if I become enforcer.

Reaction score
You have had a riddled past with bans and warnings ( see what I did there lol). But you have improved ALLOT and I got to say your Roleplay and rule knowledge is good. your a funny and great guy to be with incly and oocly and in the end ima give you a big +SUPPORT with Keep up the good work mate you deserve it.

Status
Not open for further replies.