John Riddle - Second Enforcer Application.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
STEAM NAME: GraveDinosaur

IN-GAME NAME: John Riddle

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:47666087

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE AN ENFORCER: I want to become an enforcer to assist the community that I know and love dearly. I have taken my past enforcer application denial into thought and tried to think of many ways in which I could improve in order to become more suitable for the position. One of the many things I have started to do was to get a second screen. Why? I can now use the second screen to see rules as I play in game, enabling me to note down rules I see broken and deal with them, or /report them with detail to a staff member. Secondly, I chose to become more active on the TeamSpeak server and forums - almost every day If I am on PERP. I am usually poking around the ban request section, the reason for this is purely so I can hone my skills at analysing points of views as well as providing videos to enhance the person's BR and to show the rules broken or the way the role play was conducted in a more concise way. You can find my Videos and work on the archive page of Ban requests.

As I have said in my past application: I do have a lot of bans and warnings on record which I am not too proud of; what I am proud of is the fact that I have avoided a warning or ban for months, proving that I know and understand every rule to a degree where I can enforce them whilst keeping myself in check - something which is very important to me. At first I found it hard to follow the rules, but thanks to many staff members and community members, I have learned to appreciate and follow the rules at all times; this is why I feel more than ever that I am able to become an enforcer and effectively enforce the rules.

PERPHeads is the first serious roleplaying server that I joined. It took me a while to learn how to actually role play effectively and within the rules, but I feel that I have certainly got the hang of it now. Despite having broken rules in the past, I've moved on to learning every rule one by one by simply role playing at the same time. I mostly do this as a police officer, because I have found that most people getting arrested near the PD has broken some sort of rule that I can learn from. When I take them to the prison just before they are put in I ask them if they have a moment and go through with them on what rule they have broken; I do this because I want to prove that I have the skills to be an enforcer. I also call a staff member so that they know that person has broken a rule and could oversee him from there on. This is why I feel that I do and will always meet the standard to become an enforcer.

ARE YOU ACTIVE ON THE TEAMSPEAK: Yes. Almost every day, I am usually found in a private channel or a public channel. I am mostly on there to assist people who come to the channel to ask me a few questions. I have also changed my TS name from Dino to John Riddle.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY: In this section I wish to thank people Who have supported me all of the way in my first enforcers application and further. Thank you to everyone who has helped me. You don't know how much it means to me. And in return I will make sure I will not disappoint you when I become a staff member.

I would also like to show some evidence of me on the forums giving my point of view in the situations as well as proving videos to assist staff members that might not be able to view demo's, and to allow others to give their point of views with the video given. In the links I have provided I show myself trying to give a point of view in the defence of the person making the BR or the person Getting the BR. I am not always spot on with them but When people tell me there may be another factor or I just plainly forgot a rule. I will learn from that. This Is why I continue to do this. Every correction makes me closer to learning the rules completely.

http://imgur.com/IMQqyTs

http://imgur.com/dAHCnfy

http://imgur.com/7qe0ww3

http://imgur.com/SnSHitP

http://imgur.com/qAs43S0 : An example of when I missed out a rule. I was corrected and edited the rule in as well as thanking the person for correcting me.

These five are just some of the example of what I do on the forums as well as in game to assist anyone that needs help. I have also made Videos for people asking me for assistance on their ban request or people getting a ban request. I do help them but I would stay honest throughout the situation.

My last Warning was on 25/1/15 and my last ban was on 26/2/15. I have had something like two or three reports about me. Two being the wrong LT and the other 3.4 Which was decided by two mods that I had the ability to hid behind the wall I was beside.

Last edited:

MattIs

I can't believe you were denied John.

You are the perfect candidate, I'm not normally supportive of applications but yours is a massive +Support.

You're kind, helpful and don't have any bias whatsoever!

Make sure you speak to Moron and try and see what made you get denied.

Lots of Love
mattie

User0

I've been friends with his brother for a few months that's how I met him. Since his brother left I am closer to him :).

+Support
- Respects players and staff
- Deals with situations until an admin comes
- Helps players in /help and looc
- Active on OOC
- Active on forums
- Helps with ban requests
- Supervisor so he knows the laws to a good extent
The only thing I cant say is active on teamspeak

he sent me dick pics to support him

Reaction score
  • Denied
    The Senior Administration team do not feel you currently meet the standard required to maintain a staff position.

I honestly dont understand why you were denied. You had all the requirements. You are very active on teamspeak. You roleplay very well and dont break any rules. From my opinion that deny was an asspull just because they didnt want you to be an enforcer. I think you would be a very good enforer / moderator in my opinion. You have my support.

Reaction score
its like i live in the toilet the way i be shittin
-support
got rekt by bats :kappa: @Jnjaws

John Riddle is the best enforcer canditate out there right now, I see no reason for this to be denied as his rule knowledge is indisputably good, and is always a very friendly guy.

Is also scottish but doesn't have tourettes.

+support

Reaction score
You got my +Support! You're always nice to me, and to other people in the server. I think you're ready for this position in the Staff team. I see you a lot online, you got my support.

M

Reaction score
  • Going to renew my old post as he's upheld the same level of denchness as before; nothing has really changed.
  • James was the first bloke I ever really played with here at PERPHeads, and I can honestly vouch now that he is one of the most mature and valuable members of this community, and has been for some time. He seriously gave me a good impression of this community as opposed to some others who wouldn't deserve the position, and I don't see any difference to that over the past 9 months.

An excellent police supervisor, he can often be seen setting the benchmark for the police force whilst making the working environment entertaining and stress-free for them too.

I don't think that the seniors could go wrong in giving Dino a shot, he's certainly been here for a long time and hasn't disappointed in that time. As someone who plays with him often, I can say with confidence that he most certainly doesn't break the rules and aims to upkeep them by making reports where necessary.

Good luck, James, you scottish prick wonderful guy.

+SUPPORT

Reaction score
I am going to support this application as I believe you would make a great enforcer evidently shown through your knowledge of the rules and laws, I am a bit confused as to why your last application got denied but good luck with this one mate.

Reaction score
+Support,

Suprised he got declined last time. (what does Bolli know? :kappa:) One of the few friendly people on the server, who I don't RP with, who I actually like. He is a very good cop and mayor and is very good at sticking with the rules and laws.

Reaction score
Why he wasn't accepted is beyond me, probably drunk.
He puts a lot of effort in posting in ban requests and ban appeals. He actually bothers to look at the demo.

Reaction score
+support

John / James is a great member of the community! He is helpful, friendly and has an quality knowledge of the rules and laws. He is active on the forums and the server, and is on teamspeak a lot (always have to drag you into my channel when you are sitting by yourself in a channel ;))

Good luck in your application

Reaction score
+Support brilliant RPer, never seen him break a rule. I've only just got teamspeak but am on every time I go on game, and every time he is on he's active on teamspeak. Good luck mate! You deserve a placement on the staff team:)

Reaction score
Good guy, sometimes lets Miami drive his car then he drives over like 10 people.. but still good guy and great RPer. I think he deserves this. He is very active on TS and knows the rules very well.

Reaction score
Riddle is a great guy who knows how to apply both the rules and laws to all situations that he involved himself in. You have my full support Riddle, best of luck!

Reaction score
I SUPPORT this application. In my opinion and many others I belive he deserves to be an enforcer, as he helps the community and he meets most of the requirements! I hope you end up making it and you deserve better :cat:

Reaction score
Riddle.
This application is strong.
You know the rules to an unbelievable standard
Laws are not a flaw for you.
You have my FULL SUPPORT

Reaction score
I do not see why he was not accepted in the first place? Anyhow:
-Kind to everyone.
-Knows rules
-Doesnt rp like a monkey.

You have my +SUPPORT

Reaction score
A while ago I thought of you as a funny guy but in no way a candidate for enforcer however recently you have taken a huge leap in the right direction. Hopefully senior administration will read this when reviewing this application because I would happily argue for you to have this position. Recently you have been a calm person in situations that would usually have people screeching RDM and failrp uploading demos when needed with in depth details about broken rules. In addition to this you have been a huge help with new players and calmly explaining broken rules to those in the who maybe aren't aware that they are breaking them. Half the time I respond to your report only to find out that you have resolved the situation yourself and the other player knows what is wrong and the only way I need to assist is with a revive or re spawn. You are well versed in rule knowledge and more than capable of enforcing them I honestly think after spectating you that you would be a great addition to the staff team.
Huge +support

Status
Not open for further replies.