[Enforcer] MrLewis122 / Lewis Doman

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
IN-GAME NAME: Lewis Doman

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:67145457

WHY SHOULD YOU BE AN ENFORCER/HELPER: Right so before i start this i wanna thank everyone that gave me feedback after i asked them what they would think if i attempted to become an Enforcer.. So here i goes. I Believe that i should be an enforcer as im a person that comes across as nice whilst talking to other people, I Care about situations that occur with others and i feel that my personallity shows this, I Will be able to enforce the situations comfortably and maturely . I Also have begun and have been reading the rules meaning that i have gained a good knowledge on how to deal with situations. If someone is shouting at me whilst im trying to talk to them then i refrain from getting angry, i simply ask them to calm down so we can continue to find a solution to problems. And i love to report nearly everything that can be classes as "FailRP" ;.;

I Also feel that i have begun to know nearly everyone on the server and the problems that nearly everyone on the server faces. Admitidly i rarely respond to help chats as Helper(s) are just too quick at typing and they beat me :p, However when there is situations that i can see i normally go over and ask whats wrong and if they tell me i then try to aid them in any way that i can. I Also feel that my age dosent hold me back from anything, I Mean sure i have exams coming up but when i have time i will always be on PERP, I Have really fell in-love with the community and just the people involved in the making of PERP itself. I Feel that my timezone is great aswell because alot of people are on when i am meaning that when other staff memebers are up to their eyeballs in reports and problems i can lend them a helping hand if they need it.

So i have 1 VAC ban which was from MW2 (I Dont feel that that matters but i thought that i should acknowledge this anyway) I Have had 1 ban on this server for a stupid thing that happened, However this was all resolved with a demo (You can check the ban if you want) I Have never been banned on another server before (That i know of) So i hope that thats cleared up ;)

HAVE YOU BEEN ADMIN ON ANY OTHER SERVER: I Have been an admin on a few minecraft servers and i have also owned one, I Was also a Moderator / Admin on FlawlessRP

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY:
I Would just like to add that i have about 5 Warnings on record and all of them i am sincerely apologetic for. They were all for stupid things that ive done which leads me onto the next thing i want to say :- I Feel that being banned for 2 weeks improved the way i feel about how i feel and how thankful i am that i get to play PERP now.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I Realised that i took it all for a granted too much, I Used to just mess about (as it was my first RP server ive ever played on) I Feel that whilst i was banned i was able to read the rules and learn knowledge on how to correctly RolePlay and i personally feel that my RolePlay has improved drastically since i was banned Example : i was cop chasing someone they crashed then i ticketed their car to stop it

Reaction score
Haha, same as me. Ban in MW2.but i will give you a neutral to + Suppport because i have only seen you once ingame but i think you are a good guy ;)

Reaction score
Mannerwaffel said:
Haha, same as me. Ban in MW2.but i will give you a neutral to + Suppport because i have only seen you once ingame but i think you are a good guy ;)
Thanks very much man! And lel bout MW2

Reaction score
+support! Good roleplayer, good guy, deserves it.

Reaction score
I have a lot of things to say about Lewis. I've noticed that since his ban, he has been much more careful when RP'ing and makes sure he doesn't break any rules. I've also had you mod on one of my servers and you handled the job very well. I wish you lots of luck in your application, you deserve a chance.

Reaction score
SenlinGames said:
I have a lot of things to say about Lewis. I've noticed that since his ban, he has been much more careful when RP'ing and makes sure he doesn't break any rules. I've also had you mod on one of my servers and you handled the job very well. I wish you lots of luck in your application, you deserve a chance.
Thank you very much robin, I Can say the same but mostly alot much more about you!

Reaction score
+Support, I think that Lewis deserves this place, he is very active and a good rp'er :)

Ayjay

Reaction score
From what I've seen you seem like a nice guy, you're a good RP'er and seem to understand the rules. I think you should be given a chance!

+Support

Reaction score
AyJay said:
From what I've seen you seem like a nice guy, you're a good RP'er and seem to understand the rules. I think you should be given a chance!

+Support
Thanks alot man! You wont regret your + ;) -Lewis

Trande

Engages problems quite impulsive, including yelling OOC things over the mic. Neutral

Reaction score
Trande said:
Engages problems quite impulsive, including yelling OOC things over the mic. Neutral
My immaturity can get over me sometimes but as ive said Im working on fixing this and becoming more proffesional anyway Thanks for the post !

Reaction score
Do not take this personally but I cannot give you my support.

You often get angry at people when they break the rules and shout at them instead of just reporting them.
You have had a ban for VIP scamming.
You have 5 warnings.
In my own opinion you are far too young to handle this position. (We do not want another Flagg).

On a plus side though, you are friendly and I think you have greatly improved yourself since you got back from your ban.
So I think you should prove to the staff team that you are ready and reapply in a month.

So for all of my reasons I must give you a - Support.

Reaction score
LEWIS 088 said:
Do not take this personally but I cannot give you my support.

You often get angry at people when they break the rules and shout at them instead of just reporting them.
You have had a ban for VIP scamming.
You have 5 warnings.
In my own opinion you are far too young to handle this position. (We do not want another Flagg).

On a plus side though, you are friendly and I think you have greatly improved yourself since you got back from your ban.
So I think you should prove to the staff team that you are ready and reapply in a month.

So for all of my reasons I must give you a - Support.
Thank you for the comment lewis and for listing the reasons, i guess the reason that i shout or get mad is down to the fact that people will often disrespect you when you are trying to tell them what they have done wrong. And about the ban i have shown a demo that proved that Mikey said that it was okay for us to do it and stuff like that (Ask swiper for details or Toffel) But still thanks :)

Status
Not open for further replies.