Mr Nice/ Victor Zaiger's enforcer application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hey guys, firstly check out my previous application (https://perpheads.com/threads/mr-nices-enforcer-application.5014/), I am reapplying because I truly want to become an enforcer and be entrusted with such a position.

I was speaking to @MoronPipllyd to ask what I need to do to improve my chances of becoming an enforcer, he told me to reapply in 3-4 days. I have since been responding to /help more often, talking more regularly in Teamspeak and just being more Mr Nice since my application was Denied.

IN-GAME NAME: Victor Zaiger

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:42784804

WHY SHOULD YOU BE AN ENFORCER:

Firstly, I believe I should be an enforcer as I am an experienced PERP player; over the years I have played on: BizRP, VS3, Hellzone, Simply-PERP and of course PERP-heads. I have gained valuable experience through doing so and have enjoyed every minute spent on the game mode.

In addition, I have been playing on PERP-heads since roughly June 2014. I have made some valuable friendships and enjoy the community atmosphere very much. I have recently tried to become more known on the server, not for personal gain, but to meet new people and aim to gain more valuable friendships.

Secondly, since my application was denied I have not given up. I have been responding more in /help, OOC and Teamspeak. I have also been watching admin sits (with permission) to gain experience from good staff members and how they keep their composure, @Murtsley, @D3V and @Bajar can confirm this.

Lastly, I currently have 4 warnings on record since joining the server. 3 of these warnings are from breaking rule 3.17 (AFK on the job) I received a 1 week blacklist for this and have not broken rule 3.17 since. The final warning was for breaking rule 5.5 (Robbing the bank) as I did not obtain the correct warrant before assisting friends.

HAVE YOU BEEN ADMIN ON ANY OTHER SERVERS: No, not properly.

ARE YOU ACTIVE ON THE TEAMSPEAK: Yes, since my denial I have aimed to change this. I am now active in the Teamspeak as soon as I join the PERP-heads server but also when I am not on the server.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY: I believe I should be given the chance to prove myself. I aim to be nice, friendly calm and collected every time I join the server. I hope you consider my application as enforcer on this server.

CONTACT INFORMATION:

Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/thunder1755
Forums: Mr. Nice
Teamspeak: Mr Nice

The best way to contact me is through the forums or Teamspeak.

MattIs

+Support - See you alot on the
teamspeak! You're a really nice guy (not a pun aha) and I personally think you'd make a good enforcer. You have been responding to /help and questions in the /ooc. I haven't had too much time to roleplay with you however I see you around a lot and have never had an issue with you and whenever I speak to you, you seem friendly.

I think it also shows persistence that you are now have become active in the teamspeak alot along with dedication mixed with pure desire to wish to become an Enforcer.

As for the warnings, they're not that serious and you have provided a solid counter against these by not having any warnings since this has occurred.

Good job with sitting in the admin sits as this provides you with the correct experience in knowing how to handle situations.
Good luck bud
Matt :)

Reaction score
+Support

I have played with you a lot in the past few days and you are very calm and just a nice guy in general, Good rule Knowledge also fun to role play with.

Garrett Woodfield

+support helps alot in help chat, very active on server calm doesnt break rules overall he would be a great addition to the staff team!

Reaction score
If moron said you could re-apply: +Juan(+1 for the sweatervests out there). You've got a great knowledge of the rules and I don't see you break them at all. You're active on the server/TS3. You deserve a shot at this position.

Reaction score
+Support. See him help in help chat often and speak in OOC aswell, i also speak alot with him on ts so yeah.

Reaction score
+ support he's very calm, friendly and helpful also he putted allot of effort in the things he got denied for ( being active on ts and be more active in help chat/ooc ) + he did some great preparation, I have seen him watching admin sits.

Reaction score
I can also give confirmation, When i was dealing with a report he watched.
back to my opinion, I think your a great guy you know the rules VERY well.
Your active on TS and on the server.

This is a +SUPPORT from me.

Good-luck
with your app!

Last edited:

M

Reaction score
+support

Mr. Nice is a seriously ideal candidate: he's always helping people out; has great roleplay and is very friendly.

It would be a huge mistake not to take him on.

Reaction score
Would love to see him in staff team. Like i've said before he is great and nice guy, he knows the rules and i have never seen him break them. +support

Deleted member 5920

He is a genuinely kind and polite person! I'd love him on the staff team as he knows the rules and can control situations very well.

Reaction score
+SUPPORT
Nice guy, knows the rules to enforce them, great addition to the staff team. Overall a nice guy that knows the rules.

Reaction score
At this time I will put a neutral on your application, this is only because of the fact that I do not know how you are as a player and I cannot see any recommendations so I cannot use any information from there. This is not something towards you as a person it's just that I honestly don't know you to well. I honestly believe that you should wait as you just got denied. Maybe wait a month and get some more +supports up.

Reaction score
+support

Mr Nice is an awesome guy with a wide knowledge of the rules on this server. He is active a lot on the server, on teamspeak and on the forums, and helps when he can in-game using OOC or /help. I think he would be an extremely good addition to the staff team and should definitely be considered for this position.

Good luck in your application :)

Status
Not open for further replies.