Reaction score
IN-GAME NAME:

Lewis Robertson

19 (19th January 1995)

United Kingdom

STEAM ID:

STEAM_0:0:26782483

WHY SHOULD YOU BE AN ENFORCER/HELPER:

Firstly, I think i should become an Enforcer on the server as my timezone is perfect for the benefit of the server and its community. I am not only extremely active but I play at times when admins are not usually online. During weekdays i play normally around 5pm GMT to about 10pm GMT When the server is most busy, Then i leave and have a small break ready for when i again play from the next day from around 1 am - 7 am when admins are most needed as there is never an Enforcer online at these times sometimes a moderator is available but not always and this leaves rule breakers free to do whatever they want. for example a guy joined the game the other day and became cop he proceeded to shoot a SWAT officer in the face multiple times killing him then disconnecting from the game before i could even get his steam name to then get his id to make a ban request. On the weekends i work a part time job however this does not stop me from playing for countless hours on the server i usually play from around 8pm - 3am(Saturday night - sunday morning) then on Sunday I play from 6pm to 7am (Sunday night - Monday morning). I joined the server just at the end of January and already have at least 200 hours play time on the server.

Secondly, I think that I should become an Enforcer as i have no official warnings or bans on my record as I always follow the rules and try to help other players not break them regardless who they are, If my best friend broke a rule i would treat him with respect and fairness but i would also treat him equal and as a normal player his punishment would be the same as anyone else and i think some of you guys know that i do not lie and i am an unbiased type of person. I constantly report rule breakers and always warn people in looc that things they do are not allowed. i try to help out in the help chat when i can and know the answer. I know the rules enough so that i can effectively enforce them on the server. there may be many rules to know but most of them are common sense and they just require you to ask yourself can you do this in real life? now i am fully aware that some of them are required to know and that the game mechanics are far different from real life but i feel i know all i need to know.

Finally I think i should become an Enforcer as i am always looking to help new players learning rules exploring the map and protecting their gameplay from potential rule breakers.
ever since i started playing role play i have always tried to give everyone a fair chance such as by letting new players into my org so that they have a fun and exciting time playing on your server instead of being that “Noob” with no guns or friends, Well i be there friend and help them meet new people and in general make their time happy.

HAVE YOU BEEN ADMIN ON ANY OTHER SERVER:

DoG (DisciplesOfGaming)

When I was of the age of 16 I was part of a Halo community called disciples of gaming, during my time there i worked my way up the ranking system until i eventually after 9 month became an admin and leader of my own section (In charge of 100 members) my team was known to be the british guys, During my time leading this i had various roles and responsibilities such as running trainings,teaching members the code of conduct(rules) and overall management of the team.

173rd Airborne Brigade Military Simulation (Arma 2)

Back in august of 2013 I joined a arma 2 community called the 173rd, and ever since have been rising up the ranks in there too. At the start of January i was promoted to a Staff Sergeant, which came with the responsibility of running my own squad in operations and trainings. When i first joined the unit i signed up to a staff position know nas S2 Military Police this was the admins of the in game servers. My roles were to survey the game servers and teamspeak servers for rule breakers and help newcomers to the unit and servers. some of my daily jobs included. Banning/warning/training/helping/talking.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY:

I feel as i am 19 years of age i have the right amount of life experience to give correct judgement of players, I handle situations with unbiased behaviour and give everyone an equal chance. I always hear both sides of the story before i act and i always make sure that my actions are fair. I am never rude to players and i always do my best to help them.

I currently have a part time job at a care home looking after the vulnerable and elderly, There I work as a Kitchen porter and its my duty of care to make sure everything is run clean and disinfected for the residents such as dishes benches trolleys etc. I am a vital part to my team and i understand that one wrong mistake could potentially kill someone. I handle these roles responsibilities with extreme professionalism and i always think twice in my actions.

I understand that a lot of the time i would have to stop my own gameplay in order to help order to help others with the situation, I think i would be a great role model towards other players which would get them to introduce their friends to the server and increase your playerbase even more. I also understand that there are normally a lot of reports to handle and moderators are often overworked with no one else to help them. I know Enforcers cannot read reports but if they see the situation they can deal with the situation in hand instead of a report being made. This releases stress and work amount on the moderators.

I believe i have good communication skills and good people skills. I can easily talk to a new person that i have never met and make them feel respected and welcome. I always listen to people and i never assume that they are the bad guy. I give them a chance and i respect them and there choices. I do not discriminate towards any race religion or gender or even sexual orientation it really does not bother me.

I do not know what else i can add to this application. I just hope you all give your fair and honest opinions of myself and that if you have not talked to me come and do so whether it be on steam or in team speak i don’t bite and will be happy to meet new friends., One thing i could add is that i have 1090 hours play time on Garry’s Mod 95% of that time is on role play servers.

In the past few weeks i have spoken to a lot of people and became friends with them too, I think i have a good friendship with most of the admins and i am always friendly to everyone. i am often talking in teamspeak and i think i would be a great addition to the staff team

CONTACT INFORMATION

Steam: [PH] LEWIS 088
Phone : Will be given to anyone that asks for it via personal message
Teamspeak: I am often on the perp heads team speak

Last edited:
Reaction score
You get my full support! You're mature, friendly, have a good knowledge of the rules and very calm. I really hope you get the rank you deserve.

Reaction score
+Support, Lewis is a very mature player, he is active in game and on Team Speak. He displays effort in wanting to become an Enforcer. He is always submitting reports to players that need to be dealt with and I've never had to punish Lewis for anything. I think Lewis will make an excellent addition to our Enforcer team.

Reaction score
From what I have witnessed, you know the rules very well, you have demonstrated even within your own org that you can and will enforce the rules.
+ Support

Reaction score
+ support nice person i have know you for a long time it would mean a lot for u to get this dont think there is a better person for the job

Reaction score
+Support
Meh, reasons? Well there are many.
-I've seen you manage situations really good.
-Knows all the rules.
-Friendly.
Pretty active, and you are online on the mornings and nights, which is really good. As we don't have any stuff online at that time.

Status
Not open for further replies.