[Enforcer] [PH] LiLSam [173rd]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
IN-GAME NAME: Sam Sheffield

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:20032054

WHY SHOULD YOU BE AN ENFORCER/HELPER: i think i should be a enforcer as i am a kind loving person i like to help people out and set them on the right path so they do not break rules over and over again. i also have a good play time and am normally an active player. I feel like i know the rules well enough from my time on the server that i can enforce the rules and also know that the rules are not just black and white. also i can keep calm and confident also can be understanding with people and what is going on at that time and put my self in there position. if i get the position i will dedicate my time to it and keep my play time up so there are staff online as much as possible. i also think i can grow with and help this community grow.

HAVE YOU BEEN ADMIN ON ANY OTHER SERVER: i use to have my own minecraft server

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY: sometimes may spelling is bad as im dyslexic. also any +/- support is appreciated and im happy with and decidion u make at the end as if u do not feel that i am the right cut for the job i understand. i have played on another perp server called Gmod.biZ that is no longer active since june in 2009 so i have a fair bit of time under my belt

CONTACT INFORMATION kik: lilsam747 skype: tinysam747 email: [email protected] also my steam: [PH] LiLSam [173rd]

Reaction score
I have seen you break rules in the past, but I have been playing with you for a bit and you seem like a nice guy. Neutral for the moment.

Reaction score
Huge -support.

You backseat administrate, you've RDMed me and a fellow officer for breaking rules halfway through a OOC situation and then said yourself it was against rules.

Reaction score
-support, you break too many rules (IMO) and I don't think you're ready yet, if you prove me otherwise I might change my answer, but for now it's -support.

Reaction score
thank you for all your loving and fair reply i thank you for leaving your honest opinion

Reaction score
Neutral Support +/-

You know the rules, but sometimes you break small ones.

Your a nice guy and I have known you for 5 years. but I will vote fairly and give my honest opinion.

I think you should reapply in about a month and prove to people that you can rp and act your age.

Reaction score
And lilsam, if you were to improve, then i'd change my vote, but for now no way, sorry mate!

Reaction score
I roleplay with you, I have no problem with you when we're growing. You seem like a nice guy, but not very experienced. So neutral +/- for me :)

Reaction score
i understand i have broke some rules in the past and now am trying not to but after 4 years on gmod.biz i sometimes think of there server rules not this servbers but trying to remember all the rules on this server :D

Reaction score
From what I have seen, you follow the rules, you also appear to know them pretty well (Due to my recent inactivity, I may have missed a few events in which you broke the rules). However, from my point of view you would make a good Enforcer. Therefore you get a +Support from me.
Good luck :)

Reaction score
I have only seem you in game a limited amount of times.
Those times did not leave a good impression of you.
I remember you bitching at the cops for arresting speeders (and killing one who tried to run us over) because they were in a race you had organised as mayor and failed to inform us about.
However, that was Evo City and Paralake seems to bring out the best in people so i'm gonna leave it as a neutral as I haven't seen you recently.

Status
Not open for further replies.