Melanie Dutch / Mikey's Enforcer application.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
IN-GAME NAME: Melanie Dutch

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:27248409

WHY SHOULD YOU BE AN ENFORCER/HELPER: I should be enforcer because i know the rules, i have been helper, enforcer and moderator in the past but got demoted because i was inactive. that has changed and i would be happy to be Enforcer again. The last couple of days after i got demoted from moderator i have seen alot of people breaking the rules, its hatefull that i first was used to have a talk with them on the same place but that has changed and now i want to be the first guy there again without /reporting everything. I still got all the knowledge of the rules and i would be pleased to help the server out again. Also the server have changed alot new staff members and lot's of new players and i still really love to help them out if they have questions or problems with something.

HAVE YOU BEEN ADMIN ON ANY OTHER SERVER: I was Helper/Enforcer/Moderator in the past on PERP heads, I was Admin of a Battlefield 4 server.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY: Yes i still got all the knowledge of the rules and know what a RP'r can do and what he cant do. after i made this long trip to becoming moderator im even more energized to be more online and help the others out, this is a short application but in my opinion also really strong.

CONTACT INFORMATION: You can add me on steam my steam name is: vkoh_firebird

Reaction score
I'm not sure about your activity on the server, but I know for a fact that you have the ability to effectively enforce the rules of the server.

Reaction score
You were really good as a staff member last time, and you still will be.

+Support

Reaction score
-Support Made my choice. Still never see you and If you really wanted this spot you would try harder to communicate with that staff. Sorry I have to do this but its my opinion.

Bow

Reaction score
Brosteen;n44272 said:
+/- Neutral Never see you on the server. Never on TeamSpeak. You need to be more social with people.

Really?? social, he is a player since 2013 never seen him going against the rules and a good RPer.
People can't become known by everyone on server, just take for example the time zone difference.

leaving that aside +SUPPORT He did a good job in the paste and I would like to see more now

Reaction score
The Bowpro said:
Brosteen;n44272 said:
+/- Neutral Never see you on the server. Never on TeamSpeak. You need to be more social with people.

Really?? social, he is a player since 2013 never seen him going against the rules and a good RPer.
People can't become known by everyone on server, just take for example the time zone difference.

leaving that aside +SUPPORT He did a good job in the paste and I would like to see more now
Thank you really much!

Reaction score
Previously when you were a Moderator, you knew what you were doing. You clearly know the rules and you've shown this on several occasions. You have become more active which is brilliant and you have started to be social with the staff team.

+ Support

Reaction score
+support. I think you know the rules well, you were inactive but now you are being active, you are a nice guy and i think you are more than prepared or this responsibility.

Reaction score
Maybe if you start getting more active again and come and actually talk to us on team speak more then you may get more support.

But until then you have a - Support from me.

You Can do the job very well. Just start being more active.

Reaction score
LEWIS 088 said:
Maybe if you start getting more active again and come and actually talk to us on team speak more then you may get more support.

But until then you have a - Support from me.

You Can do the job very well. Just start being more active.
More active + More talk = Free enforcer!

Reaction score
MRleyer32 said:
-Support Wasn't social with the staff team.
Okay, i tought he meant something else. like beign rude or something but i'm pretty sure that im not.
You will find me on teamspeak then thanks.

Reaction score
Napoleon Bonaparte said:
+support. I think you know the rules well, you were inactive but now you are being active, you are a nice guy and i think you are more than prepared or this responsibility.
For* (i don't know why but i cant edit it on my ipad)

Reaction score
The Bowpro said:
Brosteen;n44272 said:

Its simply my opinion. I never see him on the server or talking to staff. I can say ive never seen him in a sit on the bad side of but its simply not enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.