Melanie Dutch / [PH] Mikey Enforcer application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
IN-GAME NAME: Melanie Dutch

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:27248409

WHY SHOULD YOU BE AN ENFORCER/HELPER: I should be enforcer because i know the rules, i have been helper, enforcer and moderator in the past but got demoted because i was inactive. that has changed and i would be happy to be Enforcer again. The last couple of weeks after i got demoted from moderator i have seen alot of people breaking the rules, its hatefull that i first was used to have a talk with them on the same place but that has changed and now i want to be the first guy there again without /reporting everything. I still got all the knowledge of the rules and i would be pleased to help the server out again. Also the server have changed alot new staff members and lot's of new players and i still really love to help them out if they have questions or problems with something, also i started again with beign active on TS instead of only be online on PERP.

HAVE YOU BEEN ADMIN ON ANY OTHER SERVER: I was Helper/Enforcer/Moderator in the past on PERP heads, I was Admin of a Battlefield 4 server.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY: Yes i still got all the knowledge of the rules and know what a RP'r can do and what he cant do. after i made this long trip to becoming moderator im even more energized to be more online and help the others out, this is a short application but in my opinion also really strong.

CONTACT INFORMATION: You can add me on steam my steam name is: vkoh_firebird

Reaction score
+Support - Great guy, deserves this position alot more than others. Best of luck mikey!!

ind

Reaction score
  • Mikey deserves to become enforcer for the following reasons.
    • He has played here for a while and actually knows and understands the rules broadly
    • He is friendly, funny and is a great roleplayer
    • He was enforcer before and when he was I thought he was doing great.
    • Lastly, +Support.

Reaction score
-support banned me

jk +support
- Was a great mod when he was a mod.
- Knows the rules and can enforce them well
- Plays this server for a very long time so he knows almost everything by now and is still active and mature

Reaction score
+ Support Very friendly guy that's easy to talk with. I've RPed with him many times as a police officer and I must say that he definately is a good RPer and knows the rules and laws. Good luck with your Enforcer app man!

Reaction score
  • Mikey deserves to become enforcer for the following reasons.
    • He has played here for a while and actually knows and understands the rules broadly
    • He is friendly, funny and is a great roleplayer
    • He was enforcer before and when he was I thought he was doing great.
    • Lastly, +Support.
Awesome great ind thanks!

Reaction score
-support banned me

Hahah you scared me with -support haha awesome man thanks!

jk +support
- Was a great mod when he was a mod.
- Knows the rules and can enforce them well
- Plays this server for a very long time so he knows almost everything by now and is still active and mature

Reactions: Roj
Reaction score
+ Support Very friendly guy that's easy to talk with. I've RPed with him many times as a police officer and I must say that he definately is a good RPer and knows the rules and laws. Good luck with your Enforcer app man!
Yeah man thank you so very much its always good to have people around that are friendly and you are also one of them great feedback thanks! you good luck aswell!

Deleted member 5920

+Support friendly guy, knows rules.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
Neutral, you need to be more active on /help.
That's right bensq, but he also got a point with using /help you show your knowledge about the rules. but most of the time when someone asks anything in /help chat 6 people will give the answer. in that case in that doesn't matter if you respond or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.