Melanie Dutch / [PH] Mikey Enforcer application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ayjay

Reaction score
Complete +support, such a nice guy, I know you can enforce the rules but I don't know if you could be given a Moderator position since when you were a moderator (from my time of being staff) you did little reports and was very inactive.
You are now active and I feel that to go along with your great administration skills and positive attitude towards the server you deserve a second chance on the staff team.

Good luck.

Reaction score
I am deeply sorry that i forgot to post here as I promised it. So here are my reasons why Mikey should come back in the staff team.
  • He has a very good rule knowledge as he was a moderator before.
  • Only because he got demoted due to inactivity doesn't mean he was a bad staff member, infact, he was very good and let me handle some reports when I applied for mod.
  • He is active on TS3
  • He is always friendly and you can have a nice conversations with him
  • He will definetly be a very good staff member again.

Reaction score
Complete +support, such a nice guy, I know you can enforce the rules but I don't know if you could be given a Moderator position since when you were a moderator (from my time of being staff) you did little reports and was very inactive.
You are now active and I feel that to go along with your great administration skills and positive attitude towards the server you deserve a second chance on the staff team.

Good luck.
Thank you so much! :)

Reaction score
I am deeply sorry that i forgot to post here as I promised it. So here are my reasons why Mikey should come back in the staff team.
  • He has a very good rule knowledge as he was a moderator before.
  • Only because he got demoted due to inactivity doesn't mean he was a bad staff member, infact, he was very good and let me handle some reports when I applied for mod.
  • He is active on TS3
  • He is always friendly and you can have a nice conversations with him
  • He will definetly be a very good staff member again.
Great comment manner! thank you so much for your feedback! :D

Hax

Reaction score
+1, Can enforce rules in a sit already (steals my job sometimes :mad:) also knows pretty much all of the rules.

Reaction score
+ Support, seen Mike around Paralake and he seems like a great guy and is very friendly to approach.

Reaction score
This is a +Support for me considering you have been trying for a long time and I have seen what you can do and how you are with people. I think you deserve at least a chance just like everyone else should that meets the requirements.

Reaction score
A huge +SUPPORT. You have always been a great staff, and I don't see an reasson why you wouldn't be now. For all I've seen you have followed the rules and been helping out alot !

Last edited:
Reaction score
This is a +Support for me considering you have been trying for a long time and I have seen what you can do and how you are with people. I think you deserve at least a chance just like everyone else should that meets the requirements.
Thank you!

Reaction score
Mikey, you have received a warning for not using the comment function.-Ash

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.