Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
IN-GAME NAME:
Emily Yates. (OLD NAME: Robin Sen)

United Kingdom.

STEAM ID:
STEAM_0:1:58843053

WHY SHOULD YOU BE AN ENFORCER:
I should be Enforcer because I generally think I am ready for it. I understand I have submitted applications in the past which have been denied. However, I’m pretty sure I am ready for the job now. I joined the community on the 18th of September and I’ve been active since, joining Team Speak and making friends with people in game.

I have been a helper for just over 4 weeks now. I have been helping at the best of my ability to help. I have been helping the help chat and have been helping some of the Enforcers in game, I have managed to talk to a few people and just go over the rules with them.

As I said I have been joining Team Speak on a daily basis and I’ve been talking to a lot of the staff members and they’ve had detailed conversations with me on their experience and what they think I will be expecting as an Enforcer. I have been with some of the Enforcers as well, a lot of them have let me walk around/drive around with them and I have been in a few situations listening to what they have to say and what they need to do. What I have picked up is that you have to display good voice communication and listening skills, I’ve seen you need to be clear and make sure the message gets out to the person you’re talking to.

Elaborating on skills I have seen you need to work under pressure, so it seems you need to keep calm in situations and not be too high tempered or stressed. I am also pretty confident, as I know the rules thoroughly. I am also calm, in some of the situations I have been in with I have seen that you can’t come in too early and break everything up, you have to hang back until you get enough information on what has happened before you can properly act on it. I think I have displayed all those different skills I have mentioned above from playing over the past week.

HAVE YOU BEEN ADMIN ON ANY OTHER SERVER:
The first server I’ve been Administrator on a Garry’s Mod server running DarkRP, called ChromeRP. I was admin since the start (5th of november), it was quite popular that it filled 40 player slots everyday. I picked up a range of skills, for example: teamwork, ability to work under pressure. It also gave me the influence on what punishments to give to people, depending on the given situation. On the 20th of January 2014, the server shut down meaning that I went full time on PERPHEADS.
I have had no other experience with other gamemodes/games. Apart from running a small Minecraft server, however I wouldn’t really classify it as experience.
DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY:
  • I have 2 weeks+ gametime.
  • I have no VAC bans on record.
  • I actively use my Turtle Beach X12 headset.
  • I have good enough knowledge in the rules.
CONTACT INFORMATION:
Skype: Robin.sen5 Steam: [PH] SenlinGames Email: [email protected]

Reaction score
You can sometimes do some awesome roleplay. But sometimes you can be a tiny bit immature! Overall you're a really nice guy though! Good luck +Support

Reaction score
+Support over the past week I have seen Senlin a lot, he has been trying to work himself towards this rank and he's proved that he can do it from my perspective. He's friendly, he is constantly speaking to people and having a laugh. He knows the rules, he's always showing people the rules if they've broken anything. He is always on Team Speak and he also talks to a lot of us. I've never had to deal with him breaking any rules at all. I think Senlin would make an amazing addition to the current Enforcer team. Good luck Senlin, you have my full support.

Reaction score
You're alright as an RPer but i agree when others say you can be immature.

+support, good luck!

Reaction score
5th application, but hell, You're a good person to rp/be with, uses your mic very well also very funny +Support

Reaction score
+ Support! I approve this message! YOU SHALL BE AN ENFORCER SOON! 360 NOSCOPE

Reaction score
Thanks for the support everyone! If someone could remove " - Robin Sen ", that would be great.

Reaction score
You're a good role player, great sense of humour and a friendly guy.

But on several occasions throughout my adventures of moderating, when looking around and not responding to reports, I have seen you messing around and not exactly role playing in a realistic manor and that I wouldn't expect from an Helper/Enforcer. It's mainly when being arrested you cause police officers an unnecessary amount of stress. You also act very immature at times with your friend and you role play things which aren't possible.

Due to this reason I will not support you for now. I wish to see an improvement in your role play when things don't go your way (for example being arrested).

I will be watching out for you because I know you can change for the better.

+/- neutral.

Reaction score
Well you're role play is fairly good your a decent player i think you're quite nice too however often in rp situations you are quite immature and mess around too much in my opinion and try to over rp sometimes when you're with one of your friends, i don't remember his name but you tried to over rp and make things not possible for me to do when arresting you as a was cop.I think you need to seriously think about your maturity levels when applying for enforcer because you annoyed me and stressed me out quite badly with your messing around and immaturity, and as enforcer you need to be mature and help people out which i don't know how capable you are of doing that; as the role is much bigger then helper which is just simply typing in chat a helpful comment so for that reason im going neutral quit the immaturity and i think you might be quite a good enforcer.
+/-Neutral

Reaction score
maturity is something I have noticed and worked on recently. I know exactly what curse and M0R3 are on about and since adapted what I should of done. I'm mostly doing others things in a mature manner so when you see me, hopefully you'll notice a difference!

Trande

Well, I don't see you roleplay often, so I can't tell you anything about it. But one event really made me - support it. You and your friend OOCly following us, and the claiming we broke the raiding rule, by raiding more often than 2 times in 60 minutes. You then did threats about us getting banned after you did the ban request, and stuff like this. The ban request never came, just some empty words. I think you are in any way not mature enough to be an Enforcer. You are just a helper, not even Enforcers can just go OOC, and follow somebody. It's breaking the Roleplay, StallingRP.

- support

Reaction score
Trande said:
Well, I don't see you roleplay often, so I can't tell you anything about it. But one event really made me - support it. You and your friend OOCly following us, and the claiming we broke the raiding rule, by raiding more often than 2 times in 60 minutes. You then did threats about us getting banned after you did the ban request, and stuff like this. The ban request never came, just some empty words. I think you are in any way not mature enough to be an Enforcer. You are just a helper, not even Enforcers can just go OOC, and follow somebody. It's breaking the Roleplay, StallingRP.

- support
I tried to enforce what happened to the best of my ability, I saw you raiding more than twice but wasn't sure, so I decided to follow your actions from distance. We sorted out the situation eventually. Also, can I have proof of these "threats" I don't remember "threatening" you.

Trande

Trande said:

- support
You said things like "You will be banned after I posted the ban request, so admit it." And shit, what I see as a threat.

Reaction score
+ Support, a very nice guy and nice to be around. Pretty good RP and I haven't seen him break a rule.

Reaction score
Eh, I'm torn over this one.
You're a really funny person and you're certainly more active both on the forums and in game recently.
Your role-play is for the majority more than satisfactory and certainly above average when compared to that of the majority of the player base. However you're not dynamic enough.
What I mean is that you don't seem to be able to adapt your role-play depending on a situation. Your role-play is great but it seems that you try to run it the same way every situation. And let's face it, despite there being the potential for millions of different RP situations in reality only a minority of them are used. What I'm saying is that your RP is great when you're in a comfortable situation. When that situation becomes uncomfortable for you or doesn't go your way you can't really let go of it and just face the fact that sometimes, shit happens.
Whilst as a player that isn't a major issue being adaptable is a key quality that needs to be displayed and used by staff members as although RP occurrences are limited in variety as I said, OOC situations are not. People bicker, whine and argue over the strangest, most petty of things and you need to be able to adapt depending on the situations. The only way that we can asses your adaptability as a person when you're not a staff member is via your role-play and occasionally OOC issues that you may be involved in.
OOC issues however are not always a good indicator of your skills strangely enough because if you're involved in one clearly something has gone wrong in your RP and you've failed to cater for it in the situation.
I'll add you on steam to speak to you further as you show amazing potential however you seem to be shackled by an inability to recognise and accept that things aren't always fair.

Status
Not open for further replies.