Not open for further replies.

Poppamies1995

Banned
Reaction score
IN-GAME NAME: John McMelon

Steam ID:
STEAM_0:0:33003854

WHY SHOULD YOU BE AN ENFORCER:
Because i'm the best and blah blah blah... Not really.

I wanna help people enforce the rules, be a nice guy and help people out with things. But mainly the reason is to be honest, that I wanna watch people not doing mistakes like walking over the highway or using/doing meta things like Teamspeak or Skype, because I did that too and I felt very bad and stupid that time, so mainly I just wanna make sure people does not get banned stupidly, and I really wanna help them out :).

HAVE YOU BEEN ADMIN ON ANY OTHER SERVER:
I was on some Prophunt server short time.

I have been leader/officer/admin on other games and softwares like WoW, Raidcall, TS3, BF3, LoL and some other games.

ARE YOU ACTIVE ON THE TEAMSPEAK:
About 1-3 hours a day.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY:
Necessity is just to die for (best English EU xD)

CONTACT INFORMATION:
Teamspeak 3, Steam, Forums and Skype.

Ash

Reaction score
Neutral, because I just got back from being inactive for a bit I hardly see you on teamspeak, also the way you present your self to people in unacceptable, you have a bad attitude if I say that.

Poppamies1995

Banned
Reaction score
Neutral, because I just got back from being inactive for a bit I hardly see you on teamspeak, also the way you present your self to people in unacceptable, you have a bad attitude if I say that.
Oh ok, I have been online at nights like 2 hours per day now. And that time when I had bad attitude against you and someone, i'm really sorry about that. Normally i'm relaxed and nice guy when i'm not tired :).

Reaction score
-Support. You're inactive, not good enough knowledge of the rules and you've broken a couple of rules that I've seen myself.

Poppamies1995

Banned
Reaction score
-Support. You're inactive, not good enough knowledge of the rules and you've broken a couple of rules that I've seen myself.
Okay well im not inactive for sure, I know some rules for now, even more soon ofc and ive broke 3.4 for sure, and got few warnings but I guess im not the only one :).

Reaction score
Has a big weenie, +/- support

Edit: Chrissy obviously didn't like it and gave me a warning so here is the actuall support:

Big +Support , friendly guy who from what i can remember knows the rules perfect, would fit in well in the staff team.

Last edited:

Ayjay

Reaction score
I made a mistake before obtaining my Enforcer position, I ended up becoming an Administrator.
Mistakes aside, you could be a good Enforcer and know the rules to the extent where you can be an Enforcer.

Nice guy, knows the rules +support.

Poppamies1995

Banned
Reaction score
I made a mistake before obtaining my Enforcer position, I ended up becoming an Administrator.
Mistakes aside, you could be a good Enforcer and know the rules to the extent where you can be an Enforcer.

Nice guy, knows the rules +support.
Wow thanks alot man, I really appreciate it!

Status
Not open for further replies.