[Enforcer] Robin Ljungberg -

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score

STEAM ID: [/B] STEAM_0:0:61764163

WHY SHOULD YOU BE AN ENFORCER/HELPER: [/B] Okey, i think i should be accepted as an Enforcer because i think I'm ready for it and have a good understanding of the rules. And often i see people breaking the rules, Like 3.21 and i'm Always trying to help in my best ability to get this person understand to not do it again, and im also very Active on the server, and in the /Help and /Ooc, I have Always wanted to help people, And sometimes there is Situations where i cant help. and that makes me angry.(That i cant do anything about the Rule Breakers)So i wanna do this App Becuase i wanna make help the Community out more. And when i was 5 Years old i wanted to become a police officer when i grow up, And i still got that goal today, Because i realy love helping people and i just want the rule breakers out of trouble so they can enjoy the server and have a great time RolePlaying,

HAVE YOU BEEN ADMIN ON ANY OTHER SERVER: [/B]
Yes, I have been Owner on a Minecraft server and Also Co-Owner/admin ^^

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY: [/B]
Im not that good at Writing but i can show so much more, I would love to if i would get a chance to show that, thank you
and if you put a -Support please tell me why so i can learn from it,

CONTACT INFORMATION [/B]
Skype-
TeamSpeak-
-- When needed.

Reaction score
Neutral +/- I'm not entirely sure that you're ready for this position but you are overall a very nice person. Good luck with your application!

Reaction score
+support You're one of the best RP'ers ive ever met. And I love you litterally. If you don't get accepted fuck them youre much better

Reaction score
+- neutral.
I'v seen this guy for quite some time, before he wasn't really good in my opinion for this job. But the guy has changed as far as i've seen and he says he is ready for the job. He might deserve a testing period in my opinion to prove himself. Just not completely sure since i haven't been with him for a incredibly long time. =)

Reaction score
-support Not mature for your age. Not showing a good knowledge of the rules. Your not nice all the time IC or OOC. And I don't think your roleplay is great.

Reaction score
+Support Firstly he is extremley mature for his age, He has and will continue to get a better understanding of the rules of PERP. Not only is he one of my best friends on PERP But he is also one of the best Rp'ers i have seen and probably will see. I Think he is perfect for the job as Enforcer as he will do it very well. ;) Good luck bro! -Lewis

Reaction score
You got my support, but you have to understand this is not a strong support, its the opposite. I will probably change it if you dont get your roleplaying right.

Reaction score
You got my support and I'm going to check if you're ready for the job by getting you into admin sits and letting you do the talking.

Reaction score
John Daymon said:
You got my support, but you have to understand this is not a strong support, its the opposite. I will probably change it if you dont get your roleplaying right.
Okey Thank you anyway :)

Reaction score
MrLewis122 said:
+Support Firstly he is extremley mature for his age, He has and will continue to get a better understanding of the rules of PERP. Not only is he one of my best friends on PERP But he is also one of the best Rp'ers i have seen and probably will see. I Think he is perfect for the job as Enforcer as he will do it very well. ;) Good luck bro! -Lewis
Thank you bro, Like i had a Situation about 3.21 just few minutes ago, and i tried to talk to him, and he just walked off laughing.

Reaction score
Rutger Cornfield said:
You got my support and I'm going to check if you're ready for the job by getting you into admin sits and letting you do the talking.
Lucky :O See Robin you're not doing so bad after all ;)

Reaction score
Rutger Cornfield said:
@PhlyTrikx - Nope right now im trying to help Those who is breaking 3.21 i have been here for 20+ mins now XD

Reaction score
+Support I've seen him alot in game and activity is always good for a staff member! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.