[Enforcer] Robin Ljungberg -

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I've seen you many times helping and for that i think you should be a Enforcer best luck to you.:)

Reaction score
-Support i saw you a lot of times braking rulles like NLR and metagaming so you dont have my support.

Reaction score
Yes when i raid you once you sterded writing in OOC come back to base they raid us and after that you were sending me messages (I will kill you when i find you)here you broke NLR and metagaming how could you know that i raided you?

Reaction score
Johny-Quid$$$ said:
Yes when i raid you once you sterded writing in OOC come back to base they raid us and after that you were sending me messages (I will kill you when i find you)here you broke NLR and metagaming how could you know that i raided you?
I didnt come back XD i didnt write in OOC... XD Mate. If i did that that was Months ago, but i do not Remember that XD But thank you anyway :p

Reaction score
+support, I'm not sure if you're ready yet, so i'll watch out for you, but I have seen you try and enforce the rules which is why I +support this.

Reaction score
~Neutral, at this moment in time I think you're really showing yourself as a good candidate as an Enforcer, from what I have seen of you, you have good knowledge in the rules, you're active and you have started joining Team Speak. I will make my mind up on support by tonight.

Reaction score
Swiper The Fox said:
~Neutral, at this moment in time I think you're really showing yourself as a good candidate as an Enforcer, from what I have seen of you, you have good knowledge in the rules, you're active and you have started joining Team Speak. I will make my mind up on support by tonight.
Thank you so much Swiper :) Means alot to me

Reaction score
I have to say the same thing as Swiper, I have seen you telling people to follow traffic laws as government employee's and you seem to have gained a knowledge on the rules. I'll decide either later today or sometime tomorrow on what I think.

Reaction score
Blackdown said:
I have to say the same thing as Swiper, I have seen you telling people to follow traffic laws as government employee's and you seem to have gained a knowledge on the rules. I'll decide either later today or sometime tomorrow on what I think.
Okey, Thank you Blackdown :)

Status
Not open for further replies.