[ENFORCER] RedParadoxin's Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
IN-GAME NAME: Ellen Harland.
STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:42610435.
WHAT ARE YOU APPLYING FOR? (ENFORCER/HELPER) Enforcer.
WHY SHOULD YOU BE AN ENFORCER/HELPER: I feel that I should become an Enforcer on PERPheads because I feel that the current administration team is slightly overstretched. Most reports go unnoticed or are not acted upon and I feel that this is due to the lack of staff members - PERPheads is huge and there is too little staff members to handle with all of the new intake everyday and all of the reports that are sent in. I think I'd be a great addition to the team as I am highly fluent in the English language as it is my mother tongue, I'm experienced (over two to three years worth) and I'm available for a reasonable span of hours everyday. Some members have already come to socialize with me and I'm sure they know that I would be a decent member of the administration team. I'm also prepared to act as a representative for PERPheads outside of the confines of the PERP server.

I'm quick-acting when reports are filed and I can use my highly developed judgement to make decisions quickly in a heated situation when multiple reports are coming in. I'm very familiar with the PERP gamemode and I'm rather articulate when it comes to using PERPheads's custom content. I also would like to note that many folk that have traversed across my path and come to interact with me have noticed that I show a much higher level of maturity for a person of my age-group unlike the norm. I do not appreciate it when people stereotype and frown upon me because of my age. The way I put it is that it's not a question of whether you're the right age or not, but a question of are you mature and intelligent enough to take on the important role of not only a staff member but a representative of your server; this means giving a good example to others who might wish to join the community.
HAVE YOU BEEN ADMIN ON ANY OTHER SERVER: Of course - as I stated in my previous paragraphs I've had over two-four years of administration experience. I started off small on some Minecraft RP servers. I learned the ropes and qualities of being a good member of staff and I learned from my mistakes quickly. I then started administrating some Garry's Mod servers, mainly CW:HL2RP. I've had ranks such as Head Admin, Community Director and Super Admin. Most owners I've collaborated with have been pleased with the service I provide. I've also owned some of my own communities which have been closed due to financial issues. I was also a member of staff on SimplyPERP. I also went out and represented those communities and promoted them, obviously in the least annoying fashion and bantered with professionalism to indicate that said server has got decent staff.

I currently manage my own community called Anatron Studios, which is a Half-Life 2 Roleplay server. I did volunteer to allow PERPheads to use my server as another game server, probably with Half-Life 2 Roleplay. As this offer was not accepted, I did decide to start my own community, however, that does not mean I cannot and don't continue playing on PERPheads. I would still be willing to give up some of my time to help the PERP server and enforce community rules. PERPheads and my community are the only game servers (roleplaying-wise) that I spend long-term time on. Obviously, with my education coming into the equation, I will have limited time on both servers but I still feel I'll have a good hour or two everyday on the server.
DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY: Most of the time, I'm unable to use a microphone. This is due to me being in a communal area in my foster home (if whoever is in charge of reviewing applications would like to know more in-depth reasons, feel free to contact me). Yet, I type at a rather quick pace which should make up for the lack of using a microphone device. On weekends, I am usually allowed to speak freely into the microphone. On weekdays, I'm usually on from 6:00PM or earlier and on weekends I'm on much earlier and for a lot longer. I'd also like to note I am currently in an educational plan, which may also limit my time slightly. However, I can always make up for this on weekends when I am much more available and when I am, some to most of the time, able to use my microphone.

I am prepared to go that extra mile to help out PERPheads with other things, such as graphics and so forth. I'd also like to state that I am prepared to face the consequences of my own actions and that I, obviously, will not dictate or 'backchat' senior staff. I'm also prepared to not exactly 'teach', but help fellow staff members who are struggling to perform duties correctly or who are stuck on what to do. Now, with that in-mind, I'd also like to add that I'm not saying that I'm always right or I'm the 'best at managing players' but I do feel that I am highly sophisticated in what I do and that I would be a great addition to the team in multiple fields.

I'd like to thank Luke, and everyone else for reviewing my application. it's a real pleasure to see people taking notice of what I post and giving consideration towards it. I may of said some 'guff', as it would, about the staff team. I did not mean these comments in any threatening or malicious manner, but I was simply pointing out and saying my opinion. I hope that what has been stated in this application will not affect my final verdict, such as my microphone dilema and my current age. However, I'd also like to state to the people who do review this application; please take note of the effort that I've put into this. Most people have just reviewed this application based on what they've seen of me in-game, where my application is one of the biggest I've seen. I'm not saying it's the best, though.
CONTACT INFORMATION
Steam: RedParadoxin
Email: [email protected]

Reaction score
+Support I see you on a regular base. You don't need to play every day for 4 hours like some people. Application has a nice content.

Reaction score
I have been playing with you before PerpHeads started, and i love the way you Roleplay, talk to people, help people.. And after i have been reading this Appeal aswell, i'm gonna give you a big +Support! Good luck! :)

Reaction score
GhostFanta said:
I have been playing with you before PerpHeads started, and i love the way you Roleplay, talk to people, help people.. And after i have been reading this Appeal aswell, i'm gonna give you a big +Support! Good luck! :)
Your reply is greatly appreciated.

Reaction score
+Support from me.
*He is active
*Great RP'er
*Friendly
*Helpful!

p.s. What an oldfashioned guy (or maybe hipster?) using outlook! hehe

Neutral because I've never seen you in the server, probably different timezones.

Reaction score
I'd just like to apologise for my inactivity. I've been really busy over the past two weeks or so and I've just got my computer repaired after two weeks of not having it. I hope this does not heavily affect my application outcome. Thanks for your consideration.

ind

Reaction score
From the past events which took place in the server RedParadoxin seems to be a rather mature and sensible person, although I haven't seen you or played with you in-game before, I think you'd make a great Enforcer. So you've got my +support.

Trande

+ support. I know RedParadoxin for quite a while, and also RPed with him. It's fun to RP with him, he understands the rules, and follows them. So make him Enforcer already ;-;

Status
Not open for further replies.