[ENFORCER] RedParadoxin's Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
+Support Seen you on the server many times and a friendly guy with a good knowledge of the rules!

Reaction score
First of all I'd like to say what a fantastic application. I like how you go to depth about what experience you have and why you should become an Enforcer. I would like to +support this because I've seen you ingame actually trying to enforce the rules with no powers at all but you seem to know the rules quite well. And not to mention that I've seen you on for a long time now and you're almost always online when I'm on.
I think you should become an enforcer even though you are unable to use a microphone because if you're able to be to the point and very informative when you're dealing with things you should be able to write just fine.

Reaction score
Isak said:
First of all I'd like to say what a fantastic application. I like how you go to depth about what experience you have and why you should become an Enforcer. I would like to +support this because I've seen you ingame actually trying to enforce the rules with no powers at all but you seem to know the rules quite well. And not to mention that I've seen you on for a long time now and you're almost always online when I'm on.
I think you should become an enforcer even though you are unable to use a microphone because if you're able to be to the point and very informative when you're dealing with things you should be able to write just fine.
Huzzah, a reply that actually outlines what is good.
Thank you, 'sexy penguin'.

Reaction score
I apologise if I have caused an inconvenience recently for being unable to play on the server, I'm currently rushed over by a massive geography project and time is very limited. I'll try to be on sometime on the weekend.

DaNiz

Banned
Reaction score
(User was banned on the forums for 10 days for this post.)

Reaction score
Its great to have someone like you in the community. You're great! Active, can easily enforce the rules and you're a great guy! +support

Status
Not open for further replies.