Shaun's Enforcer Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

User0

STEAM NAME: Shaun

IN-GAME NAME: Shaun Graham

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:50073531

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE AN ENFORCER: Hello, my name is Shaun. My in game name is Kitano Yamato. I've been a proud member of Perpheads for nearly 2 years now.

Not only will becoming an enforcer overall help my knowledge of the rules but it will also allow me to enforce rules. Whenever I'm on the server I always become an officer to enforce laws more which will help me enforce the rules better. I also try to enforce rules in LOOC calmly to the user but not in a way to anger them and make a personal vendetta against me. I remain calm in admin situations allowing myself and the other party speak without any interruptions. I would never need to go into OOC when in an IC conversation if the user has broken a rule(s). Some people may find it frustrating that there is no staff online and someone has broken a rule to disrupt their role play experience especially during the night when there is no staff online.
That's where I come into play as an enforcer I will help players more thoroughly than now.
During the night (Since most staff are in EU they're sleeping or at school.), there are a couple rule breakers and no staff to deal with them. The only way possible to deal with a situation is through an action request or by calling a staff member through steam/shoutbox etc.

Of course, I do go over the rules daily to enhance my knowledge. (I mean who applies for an enforcer and doesn't know the rules to a good extent?) During role-play if a user has broken an(n) rule(s) I would simply wait for the role play situation to be over and report it. I only need to report situations on sight if it were a mass spree of rulebreakers (Someone majorly broke 4.1 by killing the whole force as an officer etc.).

ARE YOU ACTIVE ON THE TEAMSPEAK: Yes

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY: The main reason most of this application is about different timezones is because we currently have no American staff. Since most staff reside in EU the time zones are such a hassle to players and staff. Most staff would be sleeping when I'm usually on during the nightish my time. As said before this would greatly reduce the stress on players by becoming a staff member.

Reaction score
Shaun is one of the best candidates for enforcer, Hes been here long enough to know the rules really well and can definitely handle sits as he is always calm (rarely see him mad). He is also one of the few people who received honorary rank.

Deleted member 1235

I like to think Shaun has actually matured since his last application. I've seen him on a few occasion explaining rules to some new players (mainly regarding the highway). He would be a great asset to the staff team, and with a little help in developing his skills regarding reports, he would be a great moderator.

Reaction score
Neutral

Your role play is amazing mate and the neutral is nothing against you but due to the timezone difference I hardly ever get a chance to actually see you in game.

When I have seen you however you have always contributed to any role play thrown your way!
I've not had a chance to see your rule knowledge yet!

Last edited:
Reaction score
+1
1. Nice guy
2. Is bae lol(jokeing )
3. he's nice and friendly with players and staff.
He would be good as a enforcer
4. Good roleplay

Last edited:
Reaction score
He already has physgun powers it scares me. Great guy though, he abuses me in a non rulebreaking way, which means he knows the rules very well, and he is calm as hell, so +support.

Reaction score
Shaun is a great guy, we all know he is responsible due to him having supervisor and honesty rank, his rp is also amazing. Now the think that people were concerned about is his persona which from what I have seen has changed massively.

It's a big +support from me.

Reaction score
Shaun has excellent role playing skills and very good knowledge of the rules. He would fit perfectly in the staff team, maybe he would fit somewhere else if you know what i mean.

Shaun is also very active on the server and teamspeak!

Reaction score
I believe Shaun would be an excellent enforcer, as he is relatively level-headed, and all that shite about time zones makes a little bit of sense, so yeah, also, whenever I am on the TeamSpeak server, (not very often.) he is always hanging out in one of the TS lobbies, I have faith in Shaun's judgement as I have had many an RP situation with him, and believe him to be an excellent Role-Player, he is always telling people off, I mean, explaining rules, so that helps.

100% +Support

Reaction score
+support
I am going to support Shaun on his enforcer app!
He has an amazing knowledge of the server rules and laws
He is very helpful to others
He is very active on server, teamspeak and on forums
9jO1FiV.png

Ayjay

Reaction score
I don't really leave my opinion on these much, but I have a little spare time to tell you about a boy named Shaun.

I've played with Shaun for a year now, and I feel that his involvement in the community has been massive; he's known across the community in such a positive way and not many people really have a bad word to say about him. He's often helping people in both help chat, OOC and also in-character showing that if given the correct resources he could possibly utilize them to stop rule breaking and/or help users of the community.

I do feel that this is slightly controversial due to the fact that your conduct within the community is slightly 'weird'. You're often seen as this slightly immature person, and of course you lighten up our day however this immaturity is not what is expected of a staff member. You've tried to improve that, and that has not gone un-noticed and I feel that if the Senior Administration team feel that you tick all the boxes you should be given a shot.

You have my support.

Reaction score
ˆˆ

Same as Ayjay really. I have played with Shaun for about 4 months now and I can say. His rule knowledge is amazing. I have never seen him break rules. He already has honorary for getting staff demoted :kappa:

YOU HAVE MY SUPPORT

Gay_flag.svg

Last edited:
Reaction score
Shaun, you are defiantly unique, you had your immature side, however we all know that was a joke, you are a great guy and with 2 years being here, I have not seen you break a single rule. Your rule knowledge is on point and you are generally a great person.

You have my support

Reaction score
Shaun ever since I was in you Yamato Family (long time ago) I thought you where a funny nice gentleman but now I know I speak the truth in my opion. Think you would be a great enforcer! Verdict +Support

Reaction score
Shaun is probably one of my favourite players here, not only is he very funny but also so god damn friendly. In Fact almost everytime I see him ingame he has got a new friend with him. He loves to teach sweaters how to roleplay and he always plays by the rules.

In my opinion Shaun would make an excellent enforcer because he is already helping the community so much already, making him an enforcer would give him the chance to do more.

I find it absurd that he did not get accepted last time, He would be a great asset to the staff team. He is one of those guys who are mostly chill and likes to fool around a bit, but can also be dead serious and very professional when he wants to.

+ Support

M

Reaction score
Shaun has been an outstanding member of the community, for an outstanding period of time. He has a calm, cool attitude and a good albeit unique sense of humor. I can not recall one time where I have had to deal with an infringement from Shaun, and it is safe to say that he is a mature adult that can perform administration duties to a high standard.

Status
Not open for further replies.