[Enforcer] Sugavi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
IN-GAME NAME: John Sugavi

Israel

STEAM ID:STEAM_0:0:66206546

WHY SHOULD YOU BE AN ENFORCER:
First off all,I know the rules very very very good,i read the rules more then ten times.
Second off all I have almost two weeks of playtime in perp.

If i'm right people like patient admins and people in perp really like me and the way I play.
My english is really really good , a lot of people understand my english .

i'm SUPER active in perp and all my day spent on perp,i'm active at night-afternoon Every day!
i asked a lot of people if I should Create thread to be Enforcer,all of them said YES!

and by my self i think i should be an Enforcer because i understand the rules very good and people can learn this from me.

HAVE YOU BEEN ADMIN ON ANY OTHER SERVER:Not Really in Garry's Mod.
I had a lot of Admins at Sa:mp And i had a server in CS 1.6 and in SA:MP

ARE YOU ACTIVE ON THE TEAMSPEAK:
Yes! Everyday i'm active on team speak!

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY: A lot of people says to me that i'm a good role player and people really like me.
If you guys remember Maor Koren. The legend of perp that's got perament Banned,he told me about perp and he helped me till he got banned.
he told me if i'm allowed to do stuff and he teached me the rules,and now i feel that i really know the rules.

CONTACT INFORMATION

Steam:Sugavi

Last edited:
Reaction score
You are clearly not meeting the requirements:
  • You have been banned 2 times this month, how did you not notice that?
  • You are never on our TS3 server
  • You can be a very angry man
  • You have 5 warnings on record which might be excessive or just not but still, 5 warnings.
- Support

Reaction score
Very kind and friendly guy, seen him on Teamspeak and lately much more frequently. Overall knows most rules and is developing a good play style. Keep it up.

Status
Not open for further replies.