[Enforcer] Trande

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trande

IN-GAME NAME: Carl Fisher

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:35013681

WHAT ARE YOU APPLYING FOR? (ENFORCER/HELPER): I am applying for the Enforcer position.

WHY SHOULD YOU BE AN ENFORCER/HELPER: Because I have quite a lot experience in administrating a server, and because I really want to help the Admins. They are always pretty busy with "bigger" problems, and kinda forget e.g. the guy who stucks in the wall. And I always try to properly Roleplay on the server, and never got a "bad remark" for any of my Roleplays.

HAVE YOU BEEN ADMIN ON ANY OTHER SERVER: Yes, 4-5 months a CL: Hl2RP server with rather low playercount, and a CL:FalloutRP server with constant 40+ players. I had the position of a Basic Administrator. Also sometime ago a quite popular TTT server, and a Minecraft server.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY: Well, I am playing on the server for two weeks now, and really like it! The RP has to improve, and I would love helping you with that! :)

CONTACT INFORMATION: My steam name is: trande123. Feel free to add me, and I can join the Teamspeak server, if needed.

Reaction score
We don't know if you are still active, please respond to this thread.

Trande

Fredy;n13537 said:
We don't know if you are still active, please respond to this thread.

Yup, I am still active. Didn't play this much this week, some issues had to be sorted out.

Reaction score
Real big support for me, you're a great guy and extremely helpful. @Alex we all make mistakes sometimes..

Trande

Chrissy said:
Real big support for me, you're a great guy and extremely helpful. @Alex we all make mistakes sometimes..
Thanks! :D

Trande

Alex_:D said:
Please play on the server as much as you can we will assess you as much as we can this week :)
Yeah, I have been a bit lately. School, and stuff. I will have a lot of freetime now, and start playing again! :p

Reaction score
I haven't seen you on recently, but from what I remember you role played quite well.

+ support

Reaction score
please contact us when you are online we will decide after we talked to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.