Trande's Enforcer Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
SenlinGames said:
+ Support, Trande has a very good roleplay style, he is very serious and he does it correctly. He clearly knows the rules which he has showed before when he was an enforcer, he deserves a second chance.
Yeah such a good Enforcer that he got demoted. Much sense...

Reaction score
SenlinGames said:
+ Support, Trande has a very good roleplay style, he is very serious and he does it correctly. He clearly knows the rules which he has showed before when he was an enforcer, he deserves a second chance.
"I would like to clarify the reason. It was not because of rule breakage. It was, because I was highly defensive towards my organisation and friends."

No rule breakage, so he should get a second chance.

Reaction score
SenlinGames said:
Nah.

Trande

SenlinGames said:
Lewis, this is just rude. Post a - support with your reason, and everything is fine. No need to push Senlin into a discussion, because of his opinion.

Reaction score
SenlinGames said:
And I was stating my own. You should not be given enforcer you are not active enough and you have a bad attitude.

Trande

SenlinGames said:
Well, I have to oppose this, since I think it's simply not true. I am playing everyday multiple hours. And could I have a example for my "bad attitude"?

Reaction score
+support

He rp's well
He's a good guy
Knows the rules enough to enforcer them

Reaction score
-Support. You aren't really that active. You are not the nicest person I've ever met and not really sociable to the community as I never see you on TeamSpeak even on Weekends.

Reaction score
+ support great guy, great roleplaying, plays by the rules, I see you on teamspeak even though theres not a req about it so its total BS if someone -supports you for that.

Trande

Liam said:
-Support. You aren't really that active. You are not the nicest person I've ever met and not really sociable to the community as I never see you on TeamSpeak even on Weekends.
I will try to join the teamspeak more, and I have to admit, I wasn't always very friendly towards you, sorry. I will change that! And I am playing everyday, almost 5 hours, more are not possible.

Trande

John Daymon said:
+ support great guy, great roleplaying, plays by the rules, I see you on teamspeak even though theres not a req about it so its total BS if someone -supports you for that.
Thanks, Daymon! I am mostly joining late at night.I am not a big fan of crowded channels :D

Trande

Blackdown said:
+ Support da bae. you've demonstrated well rule knowledge and you've been an enforcer before. Enforcers so easy, even Trande can do it!
Thanks, Blackdown! Don't give me your slogan, please xD

Reaction score
I've known you since december and you have improved alot. You deserve a second chance.

Reaction score
+Support
You RP well
Fun guy
Nice guy
Knows the rules enough to enforce them

Status
Not open for further replies.