Trande's Enforcer Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trande

IN-GAME NAME: Tim Garret.

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:35013681

WHY SHOULD YOU BE AN ENFORCER/HELPER: Well, I am a very active player in this community since December last year, and have a very good knowledge of the rules. I have zero bans and one warning. The one warning was, because I had a little argument with Prepper, it's nothing major. I see myself as overall friendly guy, and really like how the community improved from back in December. It's constantly increasing, and the Roleplay jumped from zero up to 70% in my opinion. I always try to Roleplay on my full extent, and have a lot of experience, if I can say so myself. I usually play as cop, because I am not the biggest fan of constant drug growing and raiding, but just yesterday I joined Swipers new organistation. This community is unique, I met so many people who I can call friends by now. Sure, PERPheads is not flawless, but perfect things are plain boring and not fun. ;)

HAVE YOU BEEN ADMIN ON ANY OTHER SERVER: Yes, I have been admin on quite a few servers:

-Excel Gaming|Basic Administrator: CL: Serious HL2RP; CL: Serious Fallout2RP

-Anatron|Manager: CL: Serious HL2RP

-Like 5 Minecraft server

-PERPheads Enforcer

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY: Yes, some may, or may not know, that I already been Enforcer, but got demoted like 4 months ago. I would like to clarify the reason. It was not because of rule breakage. It was, because I was highly defensive towards my organisation and friends. And because I started unnecessary discussions over clear things. I apologize to the whole community, and the staff team. I promise you, that it will never happen again. I know, it is hard to trust someone, but we all make mistakes, right? I just hope you understand me, and can restore the broken trust. Thanks.

CONTACT INFORMATION: Feel free to add me on steam: Trande123. If you want to talk to me, just ask me to join the teamspeak.

Reaction score
Well look, I don't know if you expected this but... +support You seem like an overall okay candidate. Despite the fact that it's Germany-France tonight :eek:

Trande

PhlyTrikx said:
Well look, I don't know if you expected this but... +support You seem like an overall okay candidate. Despite the fact that it's Germany-France tonight :eek:
Thanks! I hope you won't change your opinion after Germany wrecked France ;)

Reaction score
I have been waiting for this. Trande, you are a suitable candidate in my eyes, I believe you do know the rules well, I was a colleague with trande on Anatron studios and he is a very good person to work with, overall, you would be a good candidate, best of luck.

Support+

Jagace

Trande

jagace said:
I have been waiting for this. Trande, you are a suitable candidate in my eyes, I believe you do know the rules well, I was a colleague with trande on Anatron studios and he is a very good person to work with, overall, you would be a good candidate, best of luck.

Support+

Jagace
Thanks, Jagace! Means a lot to me

Reaction score
Been my administrator on Anatron Studios when I once ruled that community; extremely nice individual to work with and has a great personality and demeanour. He's funny, unique and creative. I'm sure that he would be an extremely suitable candidate for the position of Enforcer on PERPheads. A big +support from me.
r5ZNhT9.png

Trande

Acerius said:
Been my administrator on Anatron Studios when I once ruled that community; extremely nice individual to work with and has a great personality and demeanour. He's funny, unique and creative. I'm sure that he would be an extremely suitable candidate for the position of Enforcer on PERPheads. A big +support from me.
r5ZNhT9.png
Thanks a lot, Acerius!

Reaction score
PhlyTrikx said:
No that doesn't change a thing. But come on, they didn't "wreck" France. Neuer's just too good :p

Trande

PhlyTrikx said:
Well, it was fun to watch. France played good, but Germany is top this year! xD

Reaction score
PhlyTrikx said:
Indeed. At least they deserve to win. I just don't like Müller. :O

Reaction score
+support, great RP player, very good knowledge of the rules, has improved alot since he got demoted.

Trande

Griim R34per said:
+support, great RP player, very good knowledge of the rules, has improved alot since he got demoted.
Thanks, man!

Reaction score
+ Support Decent RPer, Funny guy, Knows the rules well enough to be enforcer.

Reaction score
+ Support, Trande has a very good roleplay style, he is very serious and he does it correctly. He clearly knows the rules which he has showed before when he was an enforcer, he deserves a second chance.

Ash

Reaction score
-Support, You know the rules well and can roleplay, however it would be best if you came on teamspeak more. Also you are not the best to be around.

Trande

Ash said:
-Support, You know the rules well and can roleplay, however it would be best if you came on teamspeak more. Also you are not the best to be around.
Thank you for your opinion! I join the Teamspeak on weeksends. I will poke you next time ;)

Trande

SenlinGames said:
+ Support, Trande has a very good roleplay style, he is very serious and he does it correctly. He clearly knows the rules which he has showed before when he was an enforcer, he deserves a second chance.
Thank you, Senlin! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.