EU Trip halp

Reaction score
@Bert Ayy i'm doing something similar w my friends this summer, but listen up vro. Don't listen to these dumbasses

IMO the historical places are so much fun to visit. So I recommend Berlin because of ww2 and Cold war shit, Hamburg is a nice place too ( nb: a lot of the attractions in Hamburg are 18+ so yh). If you're going to the Netherlands then be sure to visit Breda. The people there are nice and easy to talk to, it's also a very popular "Party city". DONT DO DRUGS! Amsterdam is pretty cool too.

EU is also filled w cheap shit lol!

oh yeah visit Venice and Firenze if ur interested in old antics history and art shit. Pretty cool

pro tip dont visit east eu lmao ull die

Reaction score
Yeah we would be landing in Germany, flights into Germany are pretty cheap rn so we were planning on taking advantage of that. The east really aint even europe tbh its just russia, russia doesnt count as europe which is why the US is bigger!

Reaction score
The majority of my family lives in a town/city (idfk) I wanna say it's like Megara, it is fairly close to Athens. I also have a friend from the turkish border area that I would be visiting.