Forums and Discord Update - 17/02/2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Probably because the trophy system isn’t based on the time in the community and more about positive community interaction.

You also are probably due some medals so you need to fill out the form.

Reaction score
@Kenty I am missing quite a few trophies because I didn't see this post before earlier this morning. Sent in 2 forms, just waiting for now.

Reaction score
Love the update, however, I kinda wish you chose different colors... All of them are so pale and bleak. You could have gone for literally anything else that's a little more distinct and colorful. Even go for a classic like bronze, silver, and gold which would really make it a lot more gratifying.

And the font could use some love.

Reaction score
I can change the colours very easily it's up to Ethan really as to whether he can be bothered changing them all again, and making sure they look separate to staff badges.

Reaction score
@Efan Yes! Maybe the very special badges like the last two ones can have a shiney background or something cool/glowy? Make them worth achieving!

Reaction score
There are 90ish submissions, most have a minimum of three requested trophies. All of which have to verified, before adding them. It is also a bit annoying to give the trophies as it has to be done individually. Once I have got through the initial submissions, it should work fine however I'll need a few days to work through the backlog.

Status
Not open for further replies.