Fuck Zergs [Actual Suggestions]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Main idea: Limiting organizations to a MAXIMUM of 10 MEMBERS

Description: Only 10 member slots in organizations at any given time, in addition multiple organizations will not be allowed to team together in an ongoing raid if the members taking place >10 this includes but is not limited to: Flankers, initial contact and late game players (people arriving 10 minutes after the raid has started).
Pros: Stops the whole server being one team.

Cons: Last part could be hard to enforce however I believe its worth the time. @Slayerduck has a point, 1 team of 40 is getting incredibly boring and it leads to the only shootouts being one sided as fuck. :)

Reaction score
but if we all one team there would be no anger in this perpworld! and we would all live in peace !

Reaction score
this is a great suggestion it would stop zergs make people base with org only but it just wouldn't work. people would probably still zerg it out with their friends

Reaction score
This rule would be like communism... works well in theory, but practically it's shit.

Reaction score
Hey!Husky! i think thatt this idea god, but it seems a bit borink, because if i want to join org and its full and everyone are sad o_O

Reaction score
Please add this,no one except the power rangers bases.Before I got banned there was like 30 players on but no power rangers and there was literally ZERO bases.

Reaction score
Please add this,no one except the power rangers bases.Before I got banned there was like 30 players on but no power rangers and there was literally ZERO bases.

You're near borderline of being perma banned, you wouldn't be able to play to see this implemented

Reaction score
I can confirm this, yesterday with 28 people on or something there were like 2 people growing in slums and 1 sweater in regals 5 and every other property was unowned.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I can confirm this, yesterday with 28 people on or something there were like 2 people growing in slums and 1 sweater in regals 5 and every other property was unowned.
Thats because people are scared to base right now due to mass groups raiding them everytime so they instead all go on duty as officers. This could easily be fixed if some really experienced members of the community went ahead and created their own orgs, inviting not so experienced players instead of joining the already big ones.

Reaction score
Thats because people are scared to base right now due to mass groups raiding them everytime so they instead all go on duty as officers. This could easily be fixed if some really experienced members of the community went ahead and created their own orgs, inviting not so experienced players instead of joining the already big ones.
join my org

Reaction score
This could easily be fixed if some really experienced members of the community went ahead and created their own orgs, inviting not so experienced players instead of joining the already big ones.
This is such an uneducated comment it fucking kills me, you honestly think someone can create an org with limited players, invite newish players and then put up a fight vs a 20 man org? Get outta here. Olsen wasn't made in a day and it was destroyed by sourcebans in a day, its currently being rebuilt and I'm messaging players constantly to create a new "super" org. This pretty much still means nothing without the suggestion being accepted as I know 100% I could persuade a good 95% of players including many staff to join my side.

Deleted member 4116

maybe my org did but i havent raided you with a bomb lmfao
No you deffo didn't try to raid me with your israeli gang.
VmjLHLr.png

Reaction score
This is such an uneducated comment it fucking kills me, you honestly think someone can create an org with limited players, invite newish players and then put up a fight vs a 20 man org? Get outta here. Olsen wasn't made in a day and it was destroyed by sourcebans in a day, its currently being rebuilt and I'm messaging players constantly to create a new "super" org. This pretty much still means nothing without the suggestion being accepted as I know 100% I could persuade a good 95% of players including many staff to join my side.
How will there be a 20 man org if the experienced players were to create their own one? Did you read what i said?
instead of joining the already big ones.

Reaction score
How will there be a 20 man org if the experienced players were to create their own one? Did you read what i said?
Have you seen the players in the zerg? they are fucking far from experienced, they've been hibernating and powergrowing for the last 4 months to get new cars. You seriously have no idea clearly

Status
Not open for further replies.