Garret_Pp

IN-GAME NAME:
Garret Pierzchajlo
STEAM ID:
STEAM_0:1:25000355

United States of America
emojipop0630.jpg

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE AN ENFORCER:
It sounds corny and cliche but if you know me you know its true: I like to help out. I want to be an enforcer for the same reason that I elected to lead a section in the PLPD, the same reason I work in medicine, the same reason I volunteer my time at Christmas and walk around with a Santa Suit. I want to help people and improve quality of life in any way I can. I just really enjoy helping out and being a part of a team of people who are trying to do good. Not just that but it is very fun to be a member of the staff team. It was never too stressful in my experience and I feel it really helped me make an impact on this server.

ARE YOU ACTIVE ON THE TEAMSPEAK:
Of course. I am active on teamspeak especially for work in the PD.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY:
I would like to address the "Ideal Candidate" post by @MrLewis and show that I meet all these points well.
  1. You need to understand the border between an intentional rule break and a pure accident. I have a strong knowledge of the rules as was shown in the past and I believe that I have good enough eyesight to clear up many gray lines and areas in my job. My training in police has helped me a lot with this and especially as a supervisor.
  2. A clear and professional head. I know for CERTAIN my real job and time in university shows I can handle stress in a clear and professional way even when real lives are on the line. I can stay calm and take command. I feel I show this in game often as well as practice this art in real life a lot.
  3. Mediation. My time as a supervisor (which I have been for a long time) has shown that I am competent at mediating disputes between citizens of paralakes and officers on and off the game. Whether on the beat, in IA, or in sits back when I was a moderator.
  4. Confidence. I am very confident. Not just because I am a confident person, but because I know what I am doing and this allows me to have a clear head and conscious when I make decisions in a split second or even when I have time to ponder. This skill was born off of time as staff for months and over 2 years on the server
  5. Open to improvement/feedback. I know I can have trouble taking criticism at times. I am stubborn and because of my experience sometimes I just feel as though I always know better. But I know I don't always know what's best. That is why I am open to criticism as long as it is given in a polite manner and I am always open to a conversation to help learn.
  6. We're all human. I mean I am human :D

Requirements:

• Your time played on the server must be at least one week. ✓
    • No recent bans and warnings on record for at least a period of a month, this includes both the forums and the server. ✓
    • You must have an extensive knowledge and understanding of the server rules and laws to the extent where you can Enforce them. ✓
    • You must have access to and use a microphone. ✓
VCn0mCV.png

Link to last accepted enforcer application:

https://perpheads.com/threads/garrets-enforcer-application.18649/
Note: I was noted demoted as staff but rather I resigned on amicable terms because my PC had broken. I purchased a new PC a few months ago and have been playing again ever since.

If you want more detail about anything or have more questions come talk to me on teamspeak please or message me on the forums.

---Edit---
https://perpheads.com/threads/ar-on-garret_pp.27413/
Ar on me that I was warned for (you can see the warning above). I would like to say that I recognize my actions here and apologize. At the time I thought it was okay but I was corrected, we are human.

https://perpheads.com/threads/garrets-goodbye.22968/
My resignation letter from leaving staff last time with explanation with my inactivity.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I definitely hope to not see you as staff again as when you were, you would not let me or dommy ever get a word out in our admin situations and used your power to over rule us and make us be quiet meaning we couldn't explain our story.

Was really inactive and was demoted previously but sugarcoated it with "resigned".

-Support for previously being biased and can't tell the truth about his demotion on the real reason on why he got demoted and has to sugarcoat it with resign, nor was the user capable of posting an inactive notice.

Reaction score
+1
-Highly active on all platforms.
-Possibly the most humble player I know.
-Great overall character.
-Can be a leader OR follower.
-Previous staff experience.
-Knows how to do his job and what to do.

And to the other two that has -1'd, his computer honestly did break, and this happened around school time as well (I believe). Besides, we're all human, we all make mistakes.

Reaction score
You are a good guy, you can take leadership and make decisions, I think you would have what it takes to be on the staff team.

I definitely hope to not see you as staff again as when you were, you would not let me or dommy ever get a word out in our admin situations and used your power to over rule us and make us be quiet meaning we couldn't explain our story.

Was really inactive and was demoted previously but sugarcoated it with "resigned".

-Support for previously being biased and can't tell the truth about his demotion on the real reason on why he got demoted and has to sugarcoat it with resign, nor was the user capable of posting an inactive notice.

I hope to not see you as staff because of this AR that was recent and your attitude towards it. https://perpheads.com/threads/ar-on-garret_pp.27413/
And also I've seen you like four times since I've been unbanned in July.

People can change, in case you didn't know.

Kay

Reaction score
I'd have to give Garret my support on this application. He's a awesome guy , who did his job well as staff before and knows what he's doing. He's made some Mistake(s) but doesn't everyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.