Garret_Pp

IN-GAME NAME:
Garret Pierzchajlo
STEAM ID:
STEAM_0:1:25000355

United States of America
emojipop0630.jpg

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE AN ENFORCER:
I have spent over a year on this server. Through my time I have gotten known for many things, specifically for my work in the Police department. This server started as an escape for me, but as I continued on it became a community, and with some it became a family.

I feel it is time that I further my work in the community. I am hoping to do my part more now by becoming an enforcer. I think with the growing number of inactive members on the Staff Team due to a variety of reasons I can be very useful. I have waited for a while looking for the right time to apply. I think now, more than ever, I can be useful as an enforcer to the server.

ARE YOU ACTIVE ON THE TEAMSPEAK:
Of course, I’m on it when I am in game and when I work on Internal Affairs (which both are pretty often).

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY:
I am a man devoted to anything I do. I study hard and refuse to do anything before I have knowledge enough in the topic to properly perform my duties (whether in school or at work in medicine). I know for a fact that I am ready to serve the server more.

I will also add that my career in medicine and hard schooling both show that I am capable, intelligent, and mature. I can do my job professionally and I know I have shown that time and time again here.

Warnings:
Warnings.png

--- Edit ---
Please Read: I am usually prone to writing VERY long posts but I don't want to overwhelm readers. I got down to the grits here. If you want to ask me questions regarding your +/- support just find me in teamspeak, I'd love to talk.

Reaction score
+Support
Garret has shown great dedication to this server even reaching the rank of lieutenant. Despite the work he does with the plpd he shows that he wants to do more.

Garret is superb for this role he's always kind and willing to help and chat.
Goodluck

M

Reaction score
Must absolutely support Garret. He is a pleasure to work with in the police department and I dare say that he was probably the fastest to attain the rank of Lieutenant; also he has timed this application perfectly as there should be no feelings of him not being known or involved enough in the community. Furthermore as he is premed he frequently has to work with new and common people, including patient contact: this is extremely relevant to the selection criteria as you can never go wrong with an attitude like Garret's, he always builds a good rapport with everyone, whether in a professional or casual context. Being part of IA means that G is already heavily active on the forum and TS3, and also has heavily proven that he has fantastic decision making and analytics skills (I'm confident that @Samuel will back me up there).

No more outstanding candidate at the time of writing.

Daigestive

Professional Stripper
Reaction score
Personally i believe Garret 100% meets all the requirments and would be a perfect enforcer. Always willing to help and offer advice, also on teamspeak. Having played with him in the comuinity ive seen his knowledge of the server and how serious he takes RP. I'd love to see him on staff team because i believe he could 100% fulfill the role.

A 100% colossus +Support from me

Reaction score
Garret is the best candidate by far.

He's active.
He's Friendly.
He knows the rules.
He knows the laws.
He always remains calm.

Obviously has my support.

Reaction score
Agreed with all things said above so i support this application, in addition its also very nice to have a staff member in a different timezone since afaik most staff we have now is Europe based. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Reaction score
+Support I have been waiting for him to make this application because I believe he is perfect for enforcer. His work ethic is excellent, great attitude, great knowledge of all the rules and laws in the server and he is just a perfect candidate for the role of enforcer.

Reaction score
FULL SUPPORT
Garrets police roleplay is exemplary and should be a goal for officers to achieve . His work towards the police department is extensive and such skilled person should not be wasted . He has a great attitude ,law knowledge and rule knowledge and I have never seen him screw up. Best of luck to you !

Reaction score
+++++support
Cannot support this enough, I believe he can fit this role beautifully.
His a valued member to the community and server and really knows the rules and laws.
Best of luck with this pal:)

Reaction score
Although I should totally sue you for taking my format (xd) you would be a great Enforcer. You are a friendly guy and capable of being an enforcer.

Reaction score
+support... -Savage broke my profile picture :(
Your knowledge of the laws is really good, you are friendly and probably know the rules to a point where you can enforce them.
Thing is though that you should do nothing cause you are awesome gj!

hope you get denied
Good luck!

Last edited:
Reaction score
+Support
I think that you as a Enforcer is a brilliant idea firstly the work you do as IA, Really shows that you are capable of doing this role.
Next The way that you deal with people within game is Brilliant.
Good luck

Reaction score
I fully support this application! U are a very friendly player and your RP is just awesome! You trained me when I was a noobie a while ago and I am really thankful for that!
A big + SUPPORT!

M

Reaction score
Thing is though that you should really become more active on the forums as you only have 95 messages.

What a ridiculous and stupid assertion. You should look up the definition of 'active', its definitions all exhibit present tense verbs because it refers to the level of involvement presently.

I have >1,000 messages which, by your standard, is active. But what if I'd not logged into the forums for a year? If you look on Garret's profile there's clearly a whole host of recent activity (remember that involvement in the forum is not limited to messages, you have comments and ratings too), and even more which you cannot see as it is in a protected section associated with Internal Affairs.

Sam

Reaction score
I do completely agree with @Chris , Garret is a hard working officer with both excellent rule and law knowledge. He is currently assigned to Internal Affairs within the Police Department, he have shown great dedication to his work and I think he would fit perfect as a staff member. Garret is always friendly and helps anyone that needs help. I would say that he is regarded as one of the best officers within the Police Department. Good Luck!

Reaction score
+ Support
Alright i will give you support for this 1 becuase i have seen you alot on the server helping people even helping me. I have also seen you on the forums alot and in the ooc and the /Help. You are also a very good person to play with and to talk with.

User0

Garret is a kind and loving member of the community in which he takes the server and his job seriously. Garret has all the requirements to become a staff member. Of course, this is a support but, the only thing that concerns me is that you rarely come onto the server and if you do it's only for an hour because you end up going to work.
Anyways you have my support.

Reaction score
Possibly the most 'well-rounded' non-staff member of the community, in my opinion.

Garret portrays the ideal Enforcer candidate in regards to his attitude towards his position in the Police Department as an Internal Affairs Senior (which in itself represents his skills in the domain of management and communication) and his attitude towards other members of the community.

As far as I can tell, Garret helps with what he has at his disposal- giving him the necessary tools to more efficiently help others is the least the Senior Administration can do..

Status
Not open for further replies.