Gimic's Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
STEAM NAME: Gimic

IN-GAME NAME: Jamal Mohammad

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:90251980

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE AN ENFORCER: I have been contemplating about posting another Enforcer Application not cause i don't think i have a chance to try and prove myself because i didn’t know if i was ready for this kind of responsibility but after joining the server more often and getting more involved and trying my best to help new players or helping old players out I was like okay i'll try again. I have been in the community for only 2 years now and I'm loving every moment of it and I feel like I wanna give more to the community by helping people because that is something I really love to do. More so another thing why I would like to become an enforcer because I would like to make an impact on the server and also I believe that becoming enforcer would benefit myself as well because many people say they don't know me and they think negatively about me and this is a chance for me to prove them wrong.

After reading my old Application and I look through each comment and seen what i really need to improve on so that is what i have been doing trying to help as many people as possible within my old application many people said i get angry or I don't listen to both side of the story I would like to say sorry to the people that think that it’s not who i am as a person. After reading my old app it has made me become a better person within this community I say this because I help people out more and sometimes I use the /help when I can. Within my previous attempt to becoming staff may people said they didn’t know me I have tried to improve on that and I have but unfortunately I can’t get around everyone within the community. Furthur more I have made 2 ARs but I try and find a way for people to learn from there lesson instead of getting a ban or a warning because sometimes I believe that some bans can be quite excessive for the rule break that they did.

I hold the rank of Lt (ACTING) of people services and this doesn’t make a better candidate but having this role has helped me with my skills that could be beneficial toward the staff team and having these abilities would help me enforce the rules on the server. I.E, Communication, teamwork, listening there is many more. I also hold the rank of IA and within IA I make decisions that I have to investigate and having this skill would help me enforce the rules by asking people sides of the story and asking for any evidence they might have.

My bans on the server are quite minimal because I take this server seriously and only having 2-3 bans shows that I have improved on how I am in the server and having those bans has helped me with the rules to what you should and shouldn't do.

Also my warning was last year in april and having those has also helped me in my own way to becoming a better person within this community and I would like to give the same change as I got to others.

Here's a link to my previous staff application which was declined:

https://perpheads.com/threads/gimics-enforcer-application.30489/

Bans:

https://bans.perpheads.com/?search=Gimic

Warnings:

https://bans.perpheads.com/warnings?search=Gimic

ARE YOU ACTIVE ON THE TEAMSPEAK: Yes

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY: Thank you everyone for reading my Application I know many people will disagree with this application but like I have been told everyone has a chance there is nothing to lose

REQUIREMENTS:

In order for your application to be considered you must meet the following requirements:

1. Your time played on the server must be at least one week. ✔

1. No recent bans and warnings on record for at least a period of a month, this includes both the forums and the server. ✔

1. You must have an extensive knowledge and understanding of the server rules and laws to the extent where you can Enforce them. ✔

1. You must have access to and use a microphone. ✔

1. You must maintain an active presence on the TeamSpeak Server

Last edited:
Reaction score
+Support
he is a LT, and a person who has been a huge support to me, in game, and in real life, I know that he deserves this role without a doubt

Reaction score
+Support

I do not know Gimic very well but from my point of view he is a hard worker and a super friendly person. Gimic is doing amazing in the police department which proves how of a hard worker he is. He is dedicated to help and support other people.​

Last edited:
Reaction score
+Support
I have known Gimic for quite a long time now and been with him in meany other communities and I can see that he has improved very much within this community and he has tried his best into everything into what he does. Hope you get Enforcer.

Last edited:
Reaction score
+Support
I think gimic is a great candidate for enforcer, His rule knowledge is great and he is one of the friendliest guys ever!

Reaction score
+Support
He let me insult him OOC without making an AR on me

Great person overall. Great personality, nice and chill all the time.
The only issue I see is that he might ban me.

Deleted member 5193

+support

Brilliant roleplayer, friendly guy and really seems to know his rules and laws. Was close to getting it last time, hopefully will get it this time.

Reaction score
I've known Gimic for about.. I'd say 1.5-2 Years now and he's been one of the most friendly, amazing and fun people I've known of Perpheads, he's been helping me a lot with many things, he's a great roleplayer when needed and I know him from other places where he have been staff, I KNOW he can and WILL be very serious when it's actually serious, and that he will take he's job very serious and use a lot of time on it! A huge +Support

Reaction score
+Support,

I have known gimic for a very long time and he has always been kind and friendly and always willing to help. He has great rule knowledge and is always motivated. Gimic would make a great enforcer. Goodluck!

Reaction score
+support
really cool dude, worked with him for a long time in academy and stuff and it was a really positive experience, i think he'd do well as a staff member. and he also plays runescape :cool:too bad its rs3 and not osrs so fuck

A1L

Reaction score
+Support

Gimic is an amazing lad, friendly and kind, good rule knowledge to the extent that he can enforce it, and considering that's he a Lieutenant in the PLPD, I mean he's proofed himself enough to get himself a high enough rank in the PLPD. He has a good law and rule knowledge.

Reaction score
+Support

Gimic is a friendly, funny and overall a amazing person. I have played along with him for a while now.

He has helped me since we met, through personal things to things related to the Police Department. Because of this i know he is fit for the role as Enforcer.

Reaction score
+Support

A really positive and friendly guy. has great knowledge of the laws and rules, always help people when he get a chance to, and overall a great and funny guy. hope you get enforcer bro.

Reaction score
+Support
In my opinion, I know Gimic to be a sound lad and overall a hard worker, he strives to make things go well and likes to show himself in a good light. He's never minged or ever done stupid shit like that.

Reaction score
+support
Good guy
Deserves enforcer
Large game time
Deserves it

Love you

Reaction score
+Support
he is a LT, and a person who has been a huge support to me, in game, and in real life, I know that he deserves this role without a doubt
+Support

I do not know Gimic very well but from my point of view he is a hard worker and a super friendly person. Gimic is doing amazing in the police department which proves how of a hard worker he is. He is dedicated to help and support other people.​
+Support
I have known Gimic for quite a long time now and been with him in meany other communities and I can see that he has improved very much within this community and he has tried his best into everything into what he does. Hope you get Enforcer.
I've known Gimic for about.. I'd say 1.5-2 Years now and he's been one of the most friendly, amazing and fun people I've known of Perpheads, he's been helping me a lot with many things, he's a great roleplayer when needed and I know him from other places where he have been staff, I KNOW he can and WILL be very serious when it's actually serious, and that he will take he's job very serious and use a lot of time on it! A huge +Support
+Support,

I have known gimic for a very long time and he has always been kind and friendly and always willing to help. He has great rule knowledge and is always motivated. Gimic would make a great enforcer. Goodluck!
+support
really cool dude, worked with him for a long time in academy and stuff and it was a really positive experience, i think he'd do well as a staff member. and he also plays runescape :cool:too bad its rs3 and not osrs so fuck
+Rep, Excellent Guy, Always Supportive, Good Guy To Talk To, Good Rule Knowledge, Active And Most Of all A Chill Guy To Chat To
+Support

Gimic is an amazing lad, friendly and kind, good rule knowledge to the extent that he can enforce it, and considering that's he a Lieutenant in the PLPD, I mean he's proofed himself enough to get himself a high enough rank in the PLPD. He has a good law and rule knowledge.
+Support

Gimic is a friendly, funny and overall a amazing person. I have played along with him for a while now.

He has helped me since we met, through personal things to things related to the Police Department. Because of this i know he is fit for the role as Enforcer.
+Support

A really positive and friendly guy. has great knowledge of the laws and rules, always help people when he get a chance to, and overall a great and funny guy. hope you get enforcer bro.
Gimic is a very level-headed and professional individual who is also very friendly and calm in most situations I have seen him in. His rule knowledge is very good and he is always very helpful. This can be backed up because of how long ago his last in-game punishment was. As a former Lieutenant of Academy and his acting Head of People Services, I can confidently say his work ethic is very good.

To sum things up, Gimic is a great candidate for Enforcer. I will be supporting this application.

Good luck!
+Support
In my opinion, I know Gimic to be a sound lad and overall a hard worker, he strives to make things go well and likes to show himself in a good light. He's never minged or ever done stupid shit like that.
+support
Good guy
Deserves enforcer
Large game time
Deserves it

Love you

I just wanna say a HUGE thank you for supporting my Enforcer Application :)<3

Reaction score
accepted.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.