Gimic's Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
STEAM NAME: Gimic

IN-GAME NAME: Jamal Mohammad

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:90251980

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE AN ENFORCER?: I have been contemplating about posting another Enforcer Application as i have just rejoined the server recently but i am here to stay and help within the server again i feel like a was a fair and good staff member before. i have spent a few hours re-reading the rules and laws so im aware of the changes. I also feel that the staff team is quite busy & under alot of pressure with the reports that are coming in and what is happening within the server. i feel like i can perform as well as i did the last time and get the reports down i hope i can prove myself again. this is short i understand this but doesn't matter what i put its how i perform. the reason i left the first time is because my partner became pregnant so i needed to give up my time as staff and my PLPD rank.

My bans on the server are quite minimal because I take this server seriously and only having 2-3 bans shows that I have improved on how I am in the server and having those bans has helped me with the rules to what you should and shouldn't do.

Also my warnings and having those has also helped me in my own way to becoming a better person within this community and I would like to give the same change as I got to others.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY?:

If you have any questions please feel free to message me

Here's a link to my previous staff applications:

https://perpheads.com/threads/gimics-enforcer-application.30489/
https://perpheads.com/threads/gimics-staff-application.33707/

Bans:

https://bans.perpheads.com/?search=Gimic

Warnings:

https://bans.perpheads.com/warnings?search=Gimic

In order for your application to be considered, you must meet the following three requirements:
  • Your time played on the server must be at least one week.
  • No recent in-game bans, warnings or blacklists on record, this includes both the forums and the server. (1 month)
  • You must have an extensive knowledge and understanding of the server rules and laws to the extent where you can enforce them.
  • You must have access to and use a microphone. You must maintain an active presence on the TeamSpeak Server.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Ah yes the angry TFU man that didn't want to take my piece of metal and cuffed me because I had a gun on my back!

Reaction score
You got what you deserved, you couldn't walk over a 5cm step because of my metal

Reaction score
Hello,

Thank you for your feedback. I don't know what you mean by very inactive as I was on the server every day when I was staff? Anyway thank you

Reaction score
Neutral

Hey there sorry i havent seen you about and only learn who you were a few days ago i think you should play for a month or so so people who didnt know you year's ago could get to know you and see if you are suitable to be a staff member

Reaction score
Can i ask why there is one month where you banned no one, if you were on everyday? Were you not mod or something. Just curious not trying to attack.

Reaction score
Hello! Thank you for your feedback I understand where you coming I am playing everyday and trying to Interact with new players which I haven't met before in or out of game! Hope to see you more too! :)

Reaction score
@Gimic he checked scambans i guess. However a mods activity shouldn’t be measured by the punishments he gave.

Reaction score
@curak While you're lowkey right about this Gimic you're also wrong... it's a great way to check if someone is active since staff members will encounter people violating the server rules every single day, and while they don't have to warn every single one of them it's pretty clear that they're inactive if they don't punish anyone within a month

Reaction score
@GreatLittle oh I see where you mean now yeah I can explain this :) There was a passing within my family and also I believe I resigned after as I needed time to myself then I got reinstated as Mod before that I was active within the server and trying my best to help all players out!:) hope this answers your questions

Status
Not open for further replies.