Giveawayish

Daigestive

Professional Stripper
Reaction score
Today I spent 2 hours trying to answer this aids.... before contemplating my own existance. It had people in my lecture forgetting what the unit for energy was and also myself questioning could the loft be a triangle. There's somethingnreally aids in the preamble which most people would misimterperate.

I study physics but this is maths orientated so shouldn't be that hard. @TinySlayer

First person to answer all questions correctly in a pm to myself with workings will win the competition. If nobody is able to answer them all, I'll reward the highest mark with the least amount of time.

5am2qp.jpg

The only physics you need to know is:
Power=EnergyxTime the rest is maths.

Reward is 100k .

Last edited:
Reaction score
If 5 = C the trigonometry of the equator equals the magnificent difference between the moon and the sun. Once the moon and the sun is equilateral to the circumference of the Antarctic ocean this means that the answer is x = 21

How are you unable to do this?

Daigestive

Professional Stripper
Reaction score
Close nobody else could do it.

I spent two hours thinking the concept was because F was a constant you could end up with F1=F2, so you could work out a new Delta T because the Area of the loft would decrease if you add the insulation on the floor. When really you had to just work out that F is actually power which is energy x time and you had to work out the energy lost over a day after working out F and then the next question was using the Area of a triangle with Trig using unknowns for width, length and height as you know A=50 for the loft Wxl=50 and working out the Area for the roof the unknowns cancel.

ezpz @TinySlayer go play mc nub