GraveDinosaurs Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
STEAM NAME: GraveDinosaur

STEAM ID: STEAM_1:0:47666087

IN-GAME NAME: John Riddle

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE A HELPER?:

I want to become a helper to assist the community again as I have before. I have been apart of perp heads for some time now and have been active again for a month now. I heard about the helper rank and did not want to apply for a while before I saw my own interest in perp grow again. And this is why I am applying. I have a deep feeling of care and respect for per heads and would like to help again. Being a staff member was the best time I've had in perpheads. I could roleplay and help people with reports all in the same day. Because of the job I have now I am able to be on per heads almost every single day and the very reason why I feel I would like to become a staff member again.

WHY SHOULD WE CHOOSE YOU?

From experience, I know the rules and laws of the server and how to treat people in a professional manner. And to know when to be stern to people that constantly break the rules of the server. I know when to be fair to those who try to improve themselves. I like to see myself as a fair and just individual. Over the years I have improved myself and I believe I would make a good addition to the staff team.

DO YOU HAVE ANY RELEVANT EXPERIENCE?:

I have previous experience as a mod and an admin on perpheads.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY?:

I have been active for some time on perpheads now. After a long time away for personal reasons, I am finally In a good place to be able to come back to perp. As much as It has changed from the past when I was staff I am still loving the server but being unable to help the community and enforce the rules is rather frustrating. This is why I would like to start on the path of becoming a staff member again and enforce all the rules to the fullest.

Thank you for your consideration.

Reaction score
I completely +Support. Grave has in his time as a moderator and administrator shown nothing else but heart for the community and it's players. He remained calm in all his sits and is a great guy overall.

@GraveDinosaur is a very pleasant individual to be around with and would be a very good addition to the helper / staff team, this has already been confirmed by his previous position as admin.

Him being an old player acknowledges his experience in both criminal and non criminal ingame scenarios, hence why he would make an exemplary helper.

pls staff this post is very constructive as I am trying to give an insight about this aspiring helper as a community member. as my joining date goes back further than some of the staff members lol

Reaction score
Really nice person and I think he would make a good helper as he used to be a staff member and with his welcoming personality I think it would great to see him back on the team

Last edited:
Reaction score
Don't get me wrong, you're a great person, but I haven't exactly seen you on perp for some time. I think I have seen you on around 3 times, I may be mistaken so I apologise if I am.
I will remain neutral here.

Reaction score
That will most likely be the case then. That is why I remained neutral as I am not bothered if he doesn't get it or does get it. I am sure he will prove to be a great candidate.

Reaction score
Thank you for your feedback, I do completely understand the neutral. Lately, I have been going on a lot later than usual and will make an effort to get on earlier with more people online.

I hope to see you and others in-game at one point.

Status
Not open for further replies.