Rayz Helper Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
STEAM NAME: Rayz

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:100114317

IN-GAME NAME: Gallion Malik

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE A HELPER?: I want to become a helper as I have been playing PERPheads for quite a while and would like to do more for the community. Since the helper rank was re-introduced I've been interested in applying as the rank allows you to help out players which I do frequently. I would like to become a player that other players can see as a role model as well as someone who players can trust. I feel that I have come to a point where I am ready to take on more in the community and give back what I can.

WHY SHOULD WE CHOOSE YOU?: I am quite confident in my rule knowledge and have recieved 1 warning for 3.15 and another warning for 3.4 both of which I instantly understood what I did was wrong and knew not to make these mistakes again. I have changed quite a lot over the past few years and feel that the bans and warnings I recieved before 2020 do not reflect who I am now.

I feel that I have qualities that are beneficial for a Helper such as:
  • Approachable
  • Lots of free time
  • Active on the forums and the server
  • I'm honest with anyone I speak to
  • Calm in situations
  • I help as much as possible in OOC/Help
  • Works well in teams

I'd also like to mention that I've become experienced in some of the major parts of PERPheads such as basing as a criminal, RPing as a cop and crafting as well as frequently going on duty as RC, Medic and Mayor

DO YOU HAVE ANY RELEVANT EXPERIENCE?: Like many others, I have previously held ranks in many DarkRP servers. I have experience in both the criminal side of PERP and the police side of PERP which I have seen many staff members deal with all kinds of different admin situations and have a good idea of how things go.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY?: I'll do what I can to improve on any feedback given to me

Reaction score
Could not agree more, Rayz is a really friendly and hilarious person. He's been really helpful within the last month and has been constantly showing a positive attitude.
I have been able to speak to Rayz for some time and I can agree that he'd make a wonderful helper!
Good Luck

Please ignore any spelling/grammar mistakes, I am extremely tired at the moment!

Reaction score
Yes yes yes and yes. Rayz is very friendly, calm and serious. He knows how to have fun but is very serious when needed. Best applicant111

Status
Not open for further replies.