Gun clicking/jamming - killed me more times than I can count

Reaction score
I'm still not sure whether this is intentional or not, but whatever it is, it's fucking annoying. Can someone please confirm this for me - is it a feature or a bug?

Reaction score
i have the feeling this happens alot to mee to, mainly with pistols. But it happends so fast i never really can tell for sure.

Reaction score
Pretty sure if you reload your gun and you switch your gun away from your hands too fast. It will still say you have loaded it but 99% that is why.

Reaction score
I believe me and @Carrot attempted to find the reason behind it, we came to the conclusion that it can have to do with the fact that the reload animation is not finished completely before another action is performed such as sprinting/running

Reaction score
Just wait until the animation completely stops reloading before you switch weapons. Take your adderall, too

Reaction score
This happened to me today. I was flanking cops and I had a full mag on full auto. I held down left click and it only got 1 bullet then I heard a click. Had to reload the gun to be able to shoot again.

Reaction score
One time, I was at wood cabins two, so I shot like, Moher or another cop I'm kinda friends with, had my M4 on full auto next to the cabin, but I didn't shoot whatsoever cause of this, was kinda weird to see someone just spray me in the face with a Remmington, and not expecting any fire back for a good five seconds until I realised my gun was '' jammed ''. xd

Reaction score
This happens when you reload, and switch back to keys/unarmed too early, always wait for the relaoding animation to finish.