HarryTheHazard's Enforcer Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
STEAM NAME: HarryTheHazard

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:153944312

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE AN ENFORCER?:
I want to be an enforcer for a multitude of reasons these being that i feel i could be of great use to Perpheads and the staff team i have been playing on this server for years now since 2016 and i have always enjoyed being on it , roleplaying , getting involved with a number of different orgs and people.
I am most known for being on duty these days in the PLPD which if i do say so myself its an amazing job role allowing myself to be able to keep people safe , getting to know more people and how they are , enforcing laws which in turn keeps everything running smoothly and its rewarding to have the privilege of this as through the PLPD i have made many friends whom i wouldn't have met most likely if not for the job. On top of this i am always active and pride on being knowledgeable of the servers Law's and Rule's as to not break them and be able to help out newer players with certain questions i have been asked regarding those two topics.

I am always ready and willing to help out new players or old players this i love doing just as I do irl. It is now exam time for end of school years and sixth form in the UK and part of my job is helping prepare them for life i do this by assisting them for study in their exams which start shortly helping out with any and all problems they may have and making sure everything is run correctly and ensuring they are at a good standard of learning and prospering so that when they finish their exams they will now be ready for whatever life path they choose be it collage university or straight into working i feel the small things of which i can help them with can go a long way.

Across my vast time on Perpheads i have made many allies as well as the occasional enemy whom now i am neutral with, I have also grown a lot on my character since way back in 2016 from whence i started at the age of 14 i was a totally different character of course being a 14 year old i had little patience and generally being somewhat of a nuisance to myself and occasionally others i would say now i have an extreme level of patience for people who generally are trying to do nothing else but to annoy and cause distaste for themselves , my confidence has built a substantial amount same as has my mentality and act professional and keep the peace this is done by simply not getting myself into situations of which can cause a problem and if i do so happen to get involved in such situations i manage them as anyone would by simply not lowering myself to their level as to not get myself in bother.

This server is amazing for its roleplay , its community , and its leadership team all of whom keep this server running peacefully , I would love to be able to assist in these duties as i feel adamant that i could become a great asset to this community further than what i try to be now!

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY?: I would just like to say thank you! to who ever took time from their day to read through my application and any and all feedback that being positive or negative is absolutely appreciated from all who wish to leave some!

Requirements:

In order for your application to be considered, you must meet the following three requirements:

• Your time played on the server must be at least one week. ✔️
  • No recent in-game bans, warnings or blacklists on record, this includes both the forums and the server. (1 month) ✔️
  • You must have an extensive knowledge and understanding of the server rules and laws to the extent where you can enforce them. ✔️
  • You must have access to and use a microphone. You must maintain an active presence on the TeamSpeak Server. ✔️

Last edited:
Reaction score
-REP have never seen you helped anyone at all or activ on the server
He is active, and primarily plays police from what I have seen.

1oWW7n8.png

Reaction score
+support
when I wasnt banned whenever I would run into Harry i never seemed too see anything bad from him and was helping new players out and helping ppl who needed it at the time.
Good lucky Harry

Reaction score
+Support

Not that I can see him actively on the OOC but however, I don't think this position requires that.

I find his personality fit well for this position as he's calm, kind and friendly.

I don't really have much to say but I wish you the best of luck on the application!

plus he's a cop main, say no more

Reaction score
+Support

Not that I can see him actively on the OOC but however, I don't think this position requires that.

I find his personality fit well for this position as he's calm, kind and friendly.

I don't really have much to say but I wish you the best of luck on the application!

plus he's a cop main, say no more
us cop mains gotta stick together lmao we are an endangered species

Reaction score
You wanted to DDOS me last year since you thought I was cheating, instead of reporting me. What is up with that?

Have you changed and learned to report people instead of trying to deal with things yourself?
it was not last year it was years ago when i was more immature i have changed alot since and grown up and learned to live and forgive and not hold grudges i understand if this still upsets you but it was dealt with many a time ago you know this and not too long ago i did send an apology to you on steam in regards to this.

Reaction score
it was not last year it was years ago when i was more immature i have changed alot since and grown up and learned to live and forgive and not hold grudges i understand if this still upsets you but it was dealt with many a time ago you know this and not too long ago i did send an apology to you on steam in regards to this.
It wasn't ever dealt with as I didnt report and didn't deep it. I dont really care and I was just wondering if you've learnt how to deal with stuff.

Reaction score
It wasn't ever dealt with as I didnt report and didn't deep it. I dont really care and I was just wondering if you've learnt how to deal with stuff.
yes i have improved on myself since my immature moments i had years ago and i do apologise for it , i do now handle myself correctly by not engaging in moments like that my patience and profession has improved vastly but to answer your question, yes i have improved alot since then.

Reaction score
the word who sums up my opinion

dont mean this to be harsh or anything but as an enforcer you need an active presence throughout the community, and i really cant see you on the forums much to get a proper judge of your character

its important to make sure.youre respected throughout the community regardless of who youre dealing with imo, which is a very underrated important aspect of being a staff member - if your words arent respected you cant actively prevent rulebreaks

Reaction score
the word who sums up my opinion

dont mean this to be harsh or anything but as an enforcer you need an active presence throughout the community, and i really cant see you on the forums much to get a proper judge of your character

its important to make sure.youre respected throughout the community regardless of who youre dealing with imo, which is a very underrated important aspect of being a staff member - if your words arent respected you cant actively prevent rulebreaks
this is a very good point and i am glad you commented, i understand i may not be that active on the forums but in game i always try my best to get in with the community and player base by talking , getting to know people new or seasoned and helping out ic or in ooc or /help.
I do feel that i have established a connection to most players that come on to the server in a good way and i do try to brighten peoples days whilst RP'ing with them.

Status
Not open for further replies.