Helper App V2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
STEAM NAME: Greg

STEAM ID: STEAM_1:1:105439594

IN-GAME NAME: George Quin

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE A HELPER?: I've been a member of the perp community for quite some time now and I'm pretty familiar with nearly all the members and how the server works. I'm very active and maintain a active presence in ts. I've been a member since 2015 and have always wanted to be apart of the staff team, After the denial of my enforcer app, I feel like i need to prove myself, that i am capable of being staff. I feel like i am perceived by the community as a crim main, but i am changing that, i have been holding passive rp events and will play cop alot more often. I enjoy helping new players and always try and assist in OOC. Being a helper/staff member gives me another activity to perform in-game and on the forums, so instead of just growing drugs, playing cop, or role-playing, i can help people out. I also find myself running out of ooc messages so getting helper would fix that!

WHY SHOULD WE CHOOSE YOU?

Friendly character
I'm approachable
Loads of free time
Remain mature in all situations
Previous experiences in staff teams (not perp)
I'm not a shy character
I help as much as possible in OOC/Help
I can work well in a team
I'm patient
I am not perfect and not afraid to ask questions
I have experience in both the legal and illegal activities, and can assist for both
I Have been a igl in csgo teams

DO YOU HAVE ANY RELEVANT EXPERIENCE?:

I've been apart of this community for 5 years, I have lots of experience in lots of different situations. I was also a mod for a period in the UK circuit csgo, ( but stepped down due to wanting to get back into Perp.)

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY?: My college course has finished for the year due to covid-19, until second year so i have alot of spare time on my hands. I've always wanted to be apart of the staff team and would really appreciate it.

I'll do what I can to improve on any feedback given to me

Reaction score
I’ve seen Greg slowly but surely transform into a non-toxic helpful player. We have had our differences in the past but I believe he would be a decent fit for this position. I believe that Greg will be able to prove himself as a helper and truly benefit the community.

Suspine

Communication Banned
Reaction score
Your first application I was not for It. However, you have proved that you are mature and friendly these past couple weeks and I believe you are a suitable candidate for this role. Secondly I’ve also seen you hosting rp events and being extremely helpful and friendly both in OOC and teamspeak. Good luck!

Reaction score
Im on a neutral opinion, I now see you helping every now and again. Just help more in /help and in OOC. Just do this, and il change my opinion.

Reaction score
My encounters with you were always positive and never in a toxic/disrespectful manner. I see you helping in the help chat and ooc to many questions (answered few of mine as well).
It seems like you deserve it.
Best of luck!

Reaction score
Honestly, I've always liked you, you're a genuinely decent guy and you're always polite for me in sits and reports and generally, you're a nice guy to be around. When you applied in June I was slightly opposed to the idea of you being staff due to the way I'd seen you act when things didn't happen as you wanted, however, I've seen such a significant change in your attitude over this month and for that, you have my undisputed support. You're a kind and patient guy and the fact that you've taken a few sweaters under your wing recently really proves this to me. You seem to have good intentions and I really don't see why not.

It's also interesting to see how you treat sweater Louie and how the choices you make with him are with his progression at heart, which really makes me happy to see. Especially when I banned him and you spoke to me about how you were going to help him learn 3.4 better.

Good luck.

Reaction score
stop bullying him about his mic! I just cream when he shuvs it into his mouth...

All jokes aside you really have transformed and i see you helping new players all the time and you won't even meta game with me, this shits crazy

Status
Not open for further replies.