Helper Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
STEAM NAME: Misel

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:49927919
IN-GAME NAME: Nikola Rodic

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE A HELPER?:
I have been apart of this community for a very long time on and off and I recently came back around one month ago. I am not applying to become a moderator or such in the future I'm just applying because I like to help people and so people know that I'm there for them if they need any help. I feel like I do my absolute best to help people and I want to be acknowledged for that and hold the rank Helper. I applied for Enforcer a couple of years ago which got denied rightfully, I wasn't ready to hold that rank, but I strongly believe that Helper would be perfect for me. People might remember for the little kid I was back in the day and that is something I also want to change, I am older now and much more mature.

WHY SHOULD WE CHOOSE YOU? I have been apart of Perpheads for a very long time and got great knowledge of the server rules, some of you might go and look at my ban and warning history and when you do that you might think I won't be the right guy to hold this role, but I believe you are wrong about that and that I would be very good to hold the rank of a Helper, at the time of most of my bans were very long ago and I have shown that I know the rules to the extent where I at least can teach people them as a helper. I'm also very passionate about the Police Department on Perpheads, I'm a former Command member and I am striving to become that again so server law knowledge is no problem for me I know them inside and out. I also like to talk and interact with people on the server and I'm good at it which will help me to help other people with whatever they want.

DO YOU HAVE ANY RELEVANT EXPERIENCE?: I got no other relevant experience of being a staff member, the only experience that can help me is my Perpheads experience whilst playing and seeing how other people do it and trying to learn from them but this would be a perfect start.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY?: I hope I caught people's eyes with this application and I really hope that I will get accepted. Please give me some feedback good if there is any good and bad! I really want to know what you boys and girls think of me! Thank you so much for reading!

Requirements:
  • Your time played on the server must be at least one week (press Q in-game to check this)
  • No warnings within the last month or bans within the last month, this includes both the forums and the server.
  • You must have an extensive knowledge and understanding of the server rules and laws to the extent where you can Enforce them.
  • You must have access to and use a consistently clear and audible microphone.
  • You must maintain an active presence on the TeamSpeak Server

Status
Not open for further replies.