Reaction score
STEAM NAME:
Inchs
STEAM ID:
STEAM_0:1:16179036
IN-GAME NAME:
Inch Ross
WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE A HELPER?:
I've been around a while now and come back after a recent vacation ;) The amount of old players that used to play even from my time has drastically dropped, while its good to see a lot of newer players coming along it would be nice to see some older players focus on helping people which is why I have decided to reply. Obviously some people massively disliked me as a staff member but at this time I have no intention to go for full staff again, I doubt I'd ever be trusted again. However I have achieved a lot of what I have wanted to do ingame and I am also expanding into events when Uni is done for the summer and I have time. I would like to be trusted to help out some of the new people walking around. There is no point in me having a million guns and a million cars, I'd rather just have what I already own and give out more to newer players so they do not struggle so much.
WHY SHOULD WE CHOOSE YOU?
I am in a good in game position to help out new players, I've been around a while and I know a lot about the game mode and map. For stuff I do not know I always know the good guides to refer people to, such as @Sorle drug guide which has proved invaluable to a lot of people. I've pretty much done this before as I was a staff member, but now I just want to use some of my resources to help players get a better foothold on the server so they actually stick around.
DO YOU HAVE ANY RELEVANT EXPERIENCE?:
I was a enforcer, moderator and had a lot to say in the shaping of the helper role.
DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY?:
I understand some trust may not trust me after my whole exit from the community a year ago, but as I said I have no intention to go for staff again at this time, but I would like to show people I can still help out, thanks for reading.

Reaction score
No doubt in my mind you're a great candidate as has been proven by your ability as staff in the past, but if you're truly willing to devote time to PERP & make a serious full comeback to a position like this I think it'd be better if you gave yourself more time to get re-acclimatized and prove your intent.

Status
Not open for further replies.