Jacks Helper Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
STEAM NAME: Jack Peterson

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:74363381

IN-GAME NAME: Jack Alex-Peterson

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE A HELPER?: So for some time ago now, not quite sure I think about 2 months ago now almost? I was demoted from my position as a Moderator. This was due to me being an absolute dipshit, and making too much limits and broke some rules myself I wasn't aware off. I've read up to them and I've understood what I've done wrong.

I'm a previous staff member as stated, and I really enjoyed my time as a staff member within the perpheads community. I had some good times, and I wanna create that again. A lot of people still break rules, and people still need a lot of help, as there always have been and I wanna be willing to help out, with that again.

I feel I changed from these mistakes I made, and I am sorry to everyone who I annoyed. This is something I will prevent from happening again. I have thought a lot about it, and I miss all the teamwork within the staff team, I miss being able to help out people who was in need off help. There was a lot, and staff members need breaks now and then, and this is where I can step in and help out again as the old times.

WHY SHOULD WE CHOOSE YOU?
As a staff member, I filled out around 350 reports in 2 weeks, and I am completely willing to be this active again. I have read over all the rules that I've misunderstood, and broken and I've understood what I did wrong. Now I understand, if some people is a bit skeptical over chosing me again, being my latest ban was disconnecting. I don't know what went off from me, it was the beginning of proper lockdown and I was going insane. I have started doing some stuff, to prevent from this happening again, and I solemly believe myself that I am ready again.

I have promised I wont make the same mistakes, I also wont be too harsh this time either. Being that I am a previous staff member, with certain situations I feel it would be a great idea to chose me again, as I have certain amount of experience within the staff team. I have also helped out some staff members, newer staff member guiding them a bit through, despite them probably being able to do it without my help.

I've changed a lot of my attitude, I've had some episodes like everyone else, which I'm extremely willing to fix again to make sure these stupid situations doesn't happen again. I can make a change.

- I'm good at teamworking with others
- I'm way more peacefull than I used to be
- I'm active on the server again, despite a few days where I had a break, as I had some stuff to do.
- I'm playing both cops and crims(Mostly Crims though), even though it shouldn't say much.
- I'm a friendly guy when it comes to the point
- I will be way more fair than I used to.
- I will make sure to follow every rule, so it will also be fair for me to enforce them.

I've also apologised to some people, for being too harsh and a dick to them. I promise that those things wont happen again and I will be better than I used to.

DO YOU HAVE ANY RELEVANT EXPERIENCE?: I have a lot of experience, but the best experience I have from Roleplay servers. This is the server where I was previously Moderator on!

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY?: I understand people might be skeptical, and I really have no doubts some will and I really don't blame them. I brought shit on myself, and I feel I need to prove my worth again, this is what I feel I can do as a Helper on the server. Thanks for reading and have a wonderful day everyone!

None the less I would love to have some feedback ^^

Requirements:

In order for your application to be considered you must meet the following requirements:

• Your time played on the server must be at least one week (press Q in-game to check this)
  • No warnings within the last month or bans within the last month, this includes both the forums and the server.
  • You must have an extensive knowledge and understanding of the server rules and laws to the extent where you can Enforce them.
  • You must have access to and use a consistently clear and audible microphone.
  • You must maintain an active presence on the TeamSpeak Server

Reaction score
Honestly I'm really sorry you felt I was powerhungry, you're right I was too over exaggerated I absolutely don't blame you for calling me powerhungry. I understand what I did wrong and I have acknowledged it. I'm also willing to promise you that it won't happen again. And I will stay Helper for a while if I get accepted to prove it.

Thanks for your feedback though <3

Reaction score
+Support.
Jack has had a bumpy time in perp. I will admit he used to be toxic as fuck, but we all have at one point or another. Jack has matured up really well and reformed. Despite his recent(ish) demotion I have noticed he has gone out of his way to be active and helpful to people both in character and in OOC. I really hope Jack get's another chance at staff.

Reaction score
For everyone who experienced me as staff before. As told I absolutely understand why you call me powerhungry. My action was too far out there I know.

If I won't get staff this time I hope I can prove another way I've acknowledged my mistake.

Reaction score
Although some people are going to say that Jack was demoted for a reason which has already been stated above I believe he should be given another chance. As Helper Jack will be able to prove to people that he has really changed instead of him just going straight to Enforcer, this will allow people to see what he does without the added powers and if people still don't like what they see then fair enough don't support his Enforcer application if he makes one but as Helper he will be able to show his true self without having all the powers an Enforcer has.

Since being demoted I believe Jack has changed a lot and he has been very active since I have seen him around a lot. You can tell he really wants to change since he has had a good attitude while playing on the server and hasn't really caused any trouble to anyone. He has also been very friendly towards people including myself and I can tell he is just trying his best in general. Don;t judge him on his past just give him another chance.

Reaction score
get unbanned. get active. see him in his current state. then shitpost. thanks

Reaction score
+Support, Jack had done a decent job as staff. Maybe made some mistakes, but I am sure he learned from them when he got demoted. Overall a good guy and knows the rules well. Could be a bit more active though. Don't see you online alot lately.

Reaction score
As stated above, I'm aware I haven't been too active this week etc. And I wanna Change that again. I've needed a small break but hasn't been long but I'm aware.

Thanks for feedback ^^

Reaction score
Racist, Flaming Senior Administration? :eek: When o_O. I wont deny I have disagreed with a lot of what staff and also senior staff team has done, and they are aware of that, atleast @Collier is. I don't remember being Racist.. We also haven't spoken on teamspeak, so I don't understand where you get that from? When exactly has this been? Cause if this is true.. That is something I need to check up on.

Thanks for feedback though.

Reaction score
We had spoken on teamspeak and I remember it very clearly, I'm suprised you don't.

Status
Not open for further replies.