[Helper] ernierock

Status
Not open for further replies.

IN-GAME NAME: ernierock
STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:33724348
WHAT ARE YOU APPLYING FOR? (ENFORCER/HELPER): Helper

WHY SHOULD YOU BE AN ENFORCER/HELPER: I believe that perpheads could use more enforcers and that I mastered the rules in my almost 2 weeks of playtime. I like solving situations and think that I can handle raging players quite well.

HAVE YOU BEEN ADMIN ON ANY OTHER SERVER: I have ran my own minecraft (programmed, moderated, advertised, etc.) for 2 years. In these 2 years I learned a lot about people, how to handle them, and especially kids. It has trained my patience and ability to deal with totally unreasonable kids, or older people. I'm just saying kids since that was kind of the demographic on my server, I am absolutely against age discrimination.
The server is called rockycraft.com (website made by me) and is shutting down in a few days, so check the website quickly if you're interested.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY: I have a microphone and think my English is pretty good (like most Flemish people, since nobody speaks Dutch, we're kinda forced to).
CONTACT INFORMATION Skype: ernierock. Steam: ernierock. Everything else: ernierock.

Reaction score
Thing is, you need to prove you deserve this. i don't know how good you are at handling situations. I'll stay at +-Neutral.

Hadi.786 said:
Thing is, you need to prove you deserve this. i don't know how good you are at handling situations. I'll stay at +-Neutral.
What could I do to prove it? :p

I just think I have the experience thanks to running my own Minecraft server for two years.
Of course, the reason I'm applying is just because I like the server a lot (and I like solving situations/helping people in games), and I already donated.

Reaction score
I've only seen you in game a few times and most of the time you've been quite snappy.
You haven't really shown how you could prove to us that you deserve this rank.
Your application is very short and your post count is very low, which shows inactivity on the forums.
It's a -support from me.

Acerius said:
I've only seen you in game a few times and most of the time you've been quite snappy.
You haven't really shown how you could prove to us that you deserve this rank.
Your application is very short and your post count is very low, which shows inactivity on the forums.
It's a -support from me.
What do you mean with quite snappy? Like, I was rude?
It might've been RP.

Also, you say my application is short, what else would you like to see? This also comes across as quite hypocritical to me since in another application you say "short but sweet".

Reaction score
Your application is very short however, i see you on the server almost all the time and you are amazing! you know how to roleplay you are very helpful and last of all you have a nice car in-game :p
i say: +support

SenlinGames said:
Your application is very short however, i see you on the server almost all the time and you are amazing! you know how to roleplay you are very helpful and last of all you have a nice car in-game :p
i say: +support
Thank you :)

Reaction score
i saw you helping guys a lot of times in ooc so i would give you a +support for "helper"

Menta said:
i saw you helping guys a lot of times in ooc so i would give you a +support for "helper"
Thank you :).

The general opinion here seems to be that I help well but that nobody knows how I would handle situations.
Can I change the app to Helper? Maybe it's more fitting for now.

Rather short application but good info.
Have personally seen you do some odd things during Rp and seen you involved in some NLR
Maybe go for helper first. -Support from me.

Guest said:
Have personally seen you do some odd things during Rp and seen you involved in some NLR
Could you clarify what these odd things are and when exactly I broke NLR?

Guest said:
It's changed to Helper now since I agree it might be more appropriate.

I also hope that our situation in the bank proved that I can be patient and know the rules well.

+Support I like RP with you and you always remind me what i can do and what not.

Reaction score
Today I heard that you failrp'd by saying that 911 is a factual evidence to arrest someone...

then you could do like this... '' John Daymon just robbed me!1!11!! '' to just get someone arrested...

John Daymon said:
Today I heard that you failrp'd by saying that 911 is a factual evidence to arrest someone...

then you could do like this... '' John Daymon just robbed me!1!11!! '' to just get someone arrested...
I did not.
I said that fake or prank 911 calls are against the server rules and that -detaining- someone for further interrogation is therefore okay.

Thanks for the reply.

Reaction score
John Daymon said:

Now that you explained it for me.

It's still a -support
I first want you to help people out more in the /help chat then we'll talk

Status
Not open for further replies.